General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I was shocked not to see a hover board in there to take me up to a round ten

Hipster rather than middle class, surely. I realise the former are all part of the latter but that doesn't work both ways.

My parents have one and I love it. Though that's more to do with me being a pussy who normally has to wait fifteen minutes for my tea to cool down before being able to drink it and the fact that the hot tap comes out at just the right temperature.

Wrong. Tea should be made with boiling water. Most people add milk to cool it down like. Neat tea is horribly cloying.

I know a couple of lads who bought some rocks on cold harbour lane in Brixton at 10am one Sunday after all all night bender. An all time low, unsurprisingly.

Though one of the lads involved also admitted to shoving a gurner up his arse on one night out so has previous history for that level of depravity.

Fuck me I'm a proddy then. I maintain it makes sense for the leaves to come in contact with boiling water though to aid infusion, the other way is just wrong. Like putting salt on your chips before vinegar.

Edited by Renton

It seems to taste nicer (to me) brewed in a teapot then with the milk added to the cup before the tea. Not that I can be arsed to use a teapot for the rare occasions I have a cuppa.

milk + bag first then water : catholic tea

bag water then milk : protestant tea

and of course you can pour a Guinness, we all can, you don't need to know how, you just can.

Was just talking to my colleague yesterday about the pints of Guinness we used to have in Ned's in Hollywood. Fucking lush