General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

So, back from a week in the lakes today. Seagulls still being twats, trying to actually get in the house now, but thankfully the house has avoided being flymageddon which is something of a relief. Must have finally sealed the chimney before I left. No smell either. Baby seagull hopefully now a feathery skeleton.

BUT some twat has put his bagged dogshit into my bin. As I wasn't here last week and it was hot, the bin reeks. What type of logic is it for someone to pick up their dogshit from the pavement and then just dump it in a private bin on a driveway? It's like those idiots who bag it and inexplicably leave it hanging from the branches of a tree. It'd be better just to leave it than that, surely? Grrrrr.

So, back from a week in the lakes today. Seagulls still being twats, trying to actually get in the house now, but thankfully the house has avoided being flymageddon which is something of a relief. Must have finally sealed the chimney before I left. No smell either. Baby seagull hopefully now a feathery skeleton.

BUT some twat has put his bagged dogshit into my bin. As I wasn't here last week and it was hot, the bin reeks. What type of logic is it for someone to pick up their dogshit from the pavement and then just dump it in a private bin on a driveway? It's like those idiots who bag it and inexplicably leave it hanging from the branches of a tree. It'd be better just to leave it than that, surely? Grrrrr.

:lol: :lol: unlucky

The other seagull fledgling seems to have disappeared since I was away. No way was it big enough to be independent so am dreading the prospect the silly fucker has fallen down the chimney like his sibling. Hopefully it'll have been our neighbours pot or it just fell into a driveway or garden and was killed by cats.

Talking of which, had the windows ajar last night because of the heat and was woken about half five to the sounds of cats screaming and seagulls shreaking. This morning no seagulls but plenty of feathers, curious what happened. I'd fancy a seagull with a square go on a cat tbh.

Is all this shit common where you live or something? I don't think I've had a single seagull related incident in my life, let alone the saga you're living through... :lol:

Edited by Rayvin

Is all this shit common where you live or something? I don't think I've had a single seagull related incident in my life, let alone the saga you're living through... :lol:

They only attack the weak. ;)

I once had a wounded seagull in my back garden. I phoned up the RSPB or RSPCA whichever one I could get hold of and they asked me to take it to vet and they wouldn't charge me which I was later told was bollocks by the missus friend who had something to do with vets. The wife also said it wasn't going in the car so they agreed to come and collect it if I left my back gate open, (I was on nightshift), they also asked if I had a large cardboard box to cover it to protect it from cats and to calm it down. I then spent 10 mins chasing it round my garden Benny Hill style to cover it. For a wounded bird it could shift. They're a canny size close up. This was about ten years ago.

So you didn't just leave it to die slowly and decompose?

Nah, I'm not a cunt. ;) Besides, it was covering my garden in shit. It'd been there a couple of days before the wife decided to mention it. (I was in the middle of a 12hr rota of nightshifts at the time so was oblivious).

It all started about 15 years ago when a seagull took umbrage at me for looking at it the wrong way, and attacked me. I came out the loser.

Recently my problem has been moving to a house and neglecting to put prevention measures on the chimney stack. I'm about a quarter of a mile from the sea and the seagulls are rife here. Doesn't stop some idiots feeding them. They seem to be absolutely mental this year mind.

We hit one whilst driving near Blanchland , many years ago. Felt it going under two wheels ( bump, squawk, bump, crunch), thought

" Ah well, it won't have felt much".

Cut to an hour or so later, we are coming back down the same road, there it is hopping along the side of the road, one leg totally fucked and its wings on Joey Deacon style.

We decided the only thing to do was wring its neck- easier said than done :lol:

We must've stretched the fucker's neck 7-8 inches and twisted it like we were giving it a Chinese burn- just pissed it off, the squawky fucker.

We eventually finished it off by holding its head and swinging the rest of it, lassoo style, around our heads until it died.

Stubborn fucker deserved it. :lol:

We hit one whilst driving near Blanchland , many years ago. Felt it going under two wheels ( bump, squawk, bump, crunch), thought

" Ah well, it won't have felt much".

Cut to an hour or so later, we are coming back down the same road, there it is hopping along the side of the road, one leg totally fucked and its wings on Joey Deacon style.

We decided the only thing to do was wring its neck- easier said than done :lol:

We must've stretched the fucker's neck 7-8 inches and twisted it like we were giving it a Chinese burn- just pissed it off, the squawky fucker.

We eventually finished it off by holding its head and swinging the rest of it, lassoo style, around our heads until it died.

Stubborn fucker deserved it. :lol:

:lol: Fucking hell.