General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

There's no fire in this fire place. I hate seagulls, I really do, but fuck this man, it's horrible knowing the little thing is dying a slow death in the dark alone. I just hope it's quick.

You should probably actually get someone out man, you don't want a rotting bird carcass down there.

You should probably actually get someone out man, you don't want a rotting bird carcass down there.

It's only a fledgling, not much of a carcass. There must be loads of mice that die under the floor etc. Anyway, I read up and apparently it's a common problem. Just hope the wife doesn't hear it.

And Gemmill, fuck you. :D

It's only a fledgling, not much of a carcass. There must be loads of mice that die under the floor etc. Anyway, I read up and apparently it's a common problem. Just hope the wife doesn't hear it.

And Gemmill, fuck you. :D

Just tell her it's the sound of your soul weeping at the plight of the Labour Party.

Can't you put a anti seagull thing on now the nest has gone :)

There's still one fledgling there so no, am going to have to put up with being dive bombed and shat on a while longer. Also the quote I got, £250, is a bit steep for me at the moment.

We'll, I've told the wife. When it dies she wants me to remove the carcass. Great. Am going to have to knock in the back of the fireplace, remove dead bird and debris, get someone to fix it (I'm shit at DIY), and redecorate of she gets her way. House was only finished from renovating last week. :lol:

Personally, I think it's effectively on the outside of the house and will be okay to rot? Any opinions?

Leave it man, its not going to make any difference. You shouldnt smell it when its rotting. Its hardly gonna be massive is it.

Agreed. Will you tell my wife this if I give you her number? ;)

Can fist not do an abseiling Santa impression?

:lol:

Herring gulls, the type most commonly seen in towns, are a pain in the hoop if they're nesting on a roof we're on.

I'd be lying if I said I'd never witnessed "accidental" nest removal :whistle:

CT, you're now off the hook regarding the dead budgie. The Avery spiritual world have other restless souls having to listen to new labour rants, falafel recipes and remarkably good stain glass window concepts.

:good: