General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Really it's the marriage that you need the drugs for not the wedding.

:lol:I was ordered to be sober for the ceremony. She'd had a bottle of champagne and several sherries. :lol:

Outrageous! For my 40th i hired a plush villa for 20 people with caterers, paid for the lot and the booze for the weekend. Cost me 8k for the whole lot. Most people consider me generous.

The issue you refer to, i was dealing with the balance between inheritance laws in France, a wife whose family just sold a piece of art at auction for 1.5m and all my money going to that family, rather than my own basically poor parents and even poorer brother with a disabled child in the case of my death. By separating the money, i can theoretically separate my succession in the event of my death. My kids are born into a very wealthy family, my nieces and nephew are not. If our (me and partner's) wealth is undistinguisable, its not clear from my discussion with the notaire how i could re-direct that to my e.g. brother's family to support his eldest who will have needs all her life. If all our money is together as one, there is not an easy route to doing this.

Don't want you to feel like a twat - there was no way of you knowing that context. You twat.

Is that last bit serious? Some of your mates would not come to your wedding if they had to not take drugs for a day?

I'd be looking for new mates

Not serious no but if any them were as much as a miserable snide cunt as you are, i'd be looking to change them.

;)

I mean, under the circumstances, I don't think I can say anything other than FUCKING CHOMP. [emoji38]

Sure but am not having you perpetuate the idea that i'm a tight cunt. Far from it you bastard.

Not serious no but if any them were as much as a miserable snide cunt as you are, i'd be looking to change them.

;)

:lol: your mates would've loved his nuptials mind, they were all on the ching....allegedly....not what I understand by the term "straight edge" but there you go...

;)

And likewise, if I had to listen to your patter ever day id probably turn to drugs too

Fwiw I paid £9000 on my birthday to hire TWO villas

Outrageous! For my 40th i hired a plush villa for 20 people with caterers, paid for the lot and the booze for the weekend. Cost me 8k for the whole lot. Most people consider me generous.

The issue you refer to, i was dealing with the balance between inheritance laws in France, a wife whose family just sold a piece of art at auction for 1.5m and all my money going to that family, rather than my own basically poor parents and even poorer brother with a disabled child in the case of my death. By separating the money, i can theoretically separate my succession in the event of my death. My kids are born into a very wealthy family, my nieces and nephew are not. If our (me and partner's) wealth is undistinguisable, its not clear from my discussion with the notaire how i could re-direct that to my e.g. brother's family to support his eldest who will have needs all her life. If all our money is together as one, there is not an easy route to doing this.

Don't want you to feel like a twat - there was no way of you knowing that context. You twat.

What art?

Am I gonna have to defuse another unpleasant situation between the druggie and the preacher by continuing the story of what happens in the moments after I get up in the morning? I don't think I'd even made it into my robe last time around.

These two get snitty with one another though. I'm just in it for the fun with Chez - he gets to take the piss out of my divorce and I get to take the piss out of his determination to leave his wife destitute in the event of divorce.