General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I tell you what @@Tooj I hope you're making progress with your back mate. I pulled mine about 8 weeks ago in the gym and I am still in pain with it. Nothing of your sort but fuck me, its doing my tits in.

your back is doing your tits in!? not the other way around?

maybe consider a reduction.

Best of luck Andrew. Loads of my mates dropped acid at my wedding, they looked like they would too, fucking hippies.

I was wearing black velvet, stark contrast to the usual garb, obvs.

Best of luck Andrew. Loads of my mates dropped acid at my wedding, they looked like they would too, fucking hippies.

I was wearing black velvet, stark contrast to the usual garb, obvs.

AustinPowers_193Pyxurz.jpg

:lol: It goes without saying that being philosophically against kids and aesthetically against weddings and scoring a positive match on the website then IRL does you a lot of credit. Your lass must be bananas of course.

I'm an incredible bloke. That's what it comes down to.

Did you / your mates get on it?

To varying degrees. Most of the older people went to bed at around 11.30-12 when the music became a bit less wedding friendly and more dance floor oriented. And the younger generation partied till the early hours. It wasn't a gurner fest but there might have been some other stuff going down late doors. I just got pissed and smoked a couple of biftas - and a cigar, obviously.

Then failed spectacularly at attempting to consummate the marriage. We made a valiant attempt, I thought, but we're way too pissed. If we hadn't given up i'd still be at it now, I was in no fit state to seal the deal.

:lol:

I know loads of lads who got married, never smoked in their lives and have a cigar......why?

For me there's a huge difference between smoking cigars and cigarettes. Wedding tradition amongst me and my mates, to have a cigar with the fathers of the bride and groom.