General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Seems like I might have bought my first house, had to up my bid 3 grand.

Is it normal to shit yourself at this point?

Ask Stevie

Seems like I might have bought my first house, had to up my bid 3 grand.

Is it normal to shit yourself at this point?

Congrats! Though don't get too excited/attached yet. There's still a chance that the whole thing might go tits up. I'm in the middle of the process myself with my buyer threatening to pull out.

I tell you what @@Tooj I hope you're making progress with your back mate. I pulled mine about 8 weeks ago in the gym and I am still in pain with it. Nothing of your sort but fuck me, its doing my tits in.

Don't forget to spend the entire day concentrating on how much everything has cost you. :good:

:lol: I found being drunk for the majority of the day helped with that bit!

Congrats Andrew and enjoy the day!

Edited by Howay

What exactly did you put on your last Match.com profile? Hates weddings and kids, wltm similar.

[emoji38] Dislikes: weddings and kids

:lol: It goes without saying that being philosophically against kids and aesthetically against weddings and scoring a positive match on the website then IRL does you a lot of credit. Your lass must be bananas of course.

A pain in the back for Wyki, a pain in the neck for Andrew.

Good luck Andrew. Personally speaking, my wedding day was mint - particularly once all the formalities were out of the way, though I pretty much loved that bit too.

The best bit was the late license we had to carry on the party till the early hours. Best dance floor ever - like having a private club night for all your best mates with no randoms. What's not to like?