General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

:lol: Difference being I've given her 2 beautiful children and bought her/us a massive apartment in the nicest quartier of Paris and we do have a joint account. I just don't put all my salary in it :)

That post does sound a bit like your wife should be grateful to you. Just to preempt you, I'm not being snide, it's just an observation.

I was only joking with Gemmill but then Alex jumps in tongue-first to defend him by drawing a parallel that is far from equivalent or a parallel. Neither point made is true, she suggested the PACS (i had no idea it existed) and we do have a joint account. The joke about Gemmill getting divorced because he didnt want kids remains funny because its true.

Instead of pointing out it looks a bit bent for Alex to jump in like that ir correct the observations, just made light of it. In that context i firmly believe the hint at the expensive nature of my new place prompted jealousy in you and SEW. I mean thats not what you said or anything but thats how it comes over to me. Given subjective interpretation is king here.

So your comment does come over as snide. Whether intended to or not.

Well it wasn't but your ridiculously over the top defensive response speaks volumes and was clearly anticipated by me. Your post I responded to makes you sound incredibly old fashioned and patriarchal imo. Note I'm referring to that post in isolation, I'm not interested in the convoluted history behind it.

I was only joking with Gemmill but then Alex jumps in tongue-first to defend him by drawing a parallel that is far from equivalent or a parallel. Neither point made is true, she suggested the PACS (i had no idea it existed) and we do have a joint account. The joke about Gemmill getting divorced because he didnt want kids remains funny because its true.

Instead of pointing out it looks a bit bent for Alex to jump in like that ir correct the observations, just made light of it. In that context i firmly believe the hint at the expensive nature of my new place prompted jealousy in you and SEW. I mean thats not what you said or anything but thats how it comes over to me. Given subjective interpretation is king here.

Ooh, get her :lol:

[emoji38] Chill out, Warbucks.

I wake up next to my beautiful wife and child every morning while you are in a hotel in another European city away from your family and big expensive home.

Im seething with jealousy

I wake up next to my beautiful wife and child every morning while you are in a hotel in another European city away from your family and big expensive home.

Im seething with jealousy

But do you treat your beautiful wife to fine wine and the best Belgian chocolates?

Absolute gross to be waking up next your child.

Typing with one hand while you wank into your Divorce papers?

Fuckin "domestic situation/happiness wars" :lol:

posted on a windows vista laptop via a frankly useless dongle, in the back of a Toyota Hiace camper van, from Caloundra, SE Queensland, en route to visit @ toontl :D

Fuckin "domestic situation/happiness wars" [emoji38]

posted on a windows vista laptop via a frankly useless dongle, in the back of a Toyota Hiace camper van, from Caloundra, SE Queensland, en route to visit @ toontl :D

Are you really meeting @@toonotl

Get a photo of him in his sleeveless denim jacket if you do.

Have we ascertained who has the most beautiful wife/children between Chez and SEW yet btw.

I'm putting together a set of top trumps cards and I have Chez ahead on Banlieue/Quartier but SEW comfortably in the lead on Nights Spent next to Beautiful Wife.

Fuckin "domestic situation/happiness wars" :lol:

Oi, you travel all the way to bum fuck Idaho Queensland to visit a Noo Zeelundar and you didn't even stop here for a pint on the way past!

:huff: