General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Don't watch Eurovision next week either. (I mean, that's a general rule for life anyway, obviously.)

ChnPvTOXAAAaD_j.jpg

Just flicking channels and this came on. (Honest).

Anyway, this act was on and I thought, not bad, canny chanter, he's in with a shout. Turns out it was Justin Timberlake :lol:

I've watched most of it and I'm not sure whether the music is getting better or I'm getting gayer but the standard wasn't at all bad this year. Certainly an enjoyable production.

Nope delete mod didn't, I did that over a day ago because you were making pointless one line topics, like I said I don't mind other fans and a bit if craic but if you post like a moron it'll be put to a stop :)

The rest of the pointless posts if people hadn't bit (and I'm surprised they did) would've dried up quicker which would've resulted in you either posting properly or if you were incapable just plain fucking off... We'll see how long that lasts

I think under normal circumstances we wouldn't have but, to be fair, did you see essemmbee take him on :lol: It was worth the whole thing for that.

The thing with this guy is he's really shit at this, and engaging with him seems to have been quite cathartic for a lot of posters. He's having the opposite effect to that he intended.

I think under normal circumstances we wouldn't have but, to be fair, did you see essemmbee take him on :lol: It was worth the whole thing for that.

The thing with this guy is he's really shit at this, and engaging with him seems to have been quite cathartic for a lot of posters. He's having the opposite effect to that he intended.

Be nice if he could be confined to one thread though. Bit shit seeing loads of new unread threads only to read the same shite in each one. Edited by Christmas Tree

Be nice if he could be confined to one thread though. Bit seeing loads of new unread threads only to read the same shite in each one.

Agreed there - I've had him on ignore for the past couple of days anyway, but I did quite enjoy this afternoon's developments. As I said, cathartic.

Anyone?

Have the CIA finally caught up with me?

Someone jumping out of the Twin Towers took the scenic route?

Be nice if he could be confined to one thread though. Bit shit seeing loads of new unread threads only to read the same shite in each one.

I propose restricting him to Mackem Messageboard thread.

Yes?

Phish has been banned? Just joining to check RTG to see which muppet is raving about his adventure to toontastic and how he's baited us all for days. He'll be a local hero, dining out on free cheesy chips regaling his tales of daring do!

We're people rising to it? I didn't see anyone provoked by his lame wind up attempts - he was rightly made to look a humourless tit.

Shame they haven't sent over someone with a bit of wit if all they want to do is gloat