General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Right lads, here's your chance to get in on a sure-fire money spinner.

I'm setting up a baby wear business, called Mother/SisterCare, launching initially through the prestigious Sue Ryder and Oxfam outlets in Pennywell and Southwick.

The unique selling points of the introductory line, babygrows, are;

*Each unit comes with a choice of Lamine or Kone slathered all over it.

*Each unit will have built in dummy tethers and crack pipe pockets

*Choice of patterns- Blue Pop for boys, Sexy Boob Tubes for girls, Vaux logo for other mutations.

The clincher, and guaranteed cash cow, is the unique design of the built in gloves and feet, which are extra roomy to accommodate the extra digits.

I'll be accepting investment for one month only, as launch date will be 8 months from tonight.

( no, not 9 months- most 12yr olds can't manage a full term pregnancy).

Gunna put my first offer in on a gaff this afternoon. It's already got "numerous bids above asking price" according to the totally nice and not at all pressuring estate agent.

First question when I went to see it was "what's your maximum?" About 6 inches love, how tight is your twat?

All the forums are the same Leg End.Have you got a ticket for Sunday Pal.

Wtf is a leg end? Did he just call Gemmill a foot?

Is this guy mentally ok? Like, for real?

Hes so stupid he can't work out the difference between a poster's name and the toontastic contributor rating which is based on post count. What a huckle :lol:

Hello Cappo xxx lol

Team captain isn't my name on the forum. You really have to stop insulting peoples intelligence levels when time and time again you've proven you're an absolute moron.

Member lol Not Homophobic just making a statement Sorry to have inpregnated your manhood.

So you're backing down from what you really meant about Graham Carr and his son?

You've not impregnated my manhood, what an utterly bizarre thing to say. It's time you left Terry you're a complete and utter fucking moron.

Member thats your opinion.I have a lower opinion of you than you of me.Dont be so confrontational.

You can't even write in correct sentences. Enjoy chatting to yourself for the next few hours.

Member I will be off soon.Im a nice person,I respect people.You alas are a chat room bully,Still takes all sorts

I wish you well ok.Be good.

Erm, you clearly don't respect people you've admitted you're a racist and homophobic :lol:. Still can't read what peoples names on the forum are either, here's a hint mine is neither "team captain" or "member".

I actually give Terry some credit, it's pretty impressive he managed to actually get onto a NUFC forum. Going off his posts it's a miracle he didn't end up on a Rotherham forum and started yelling about NUFC.