General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

There's what I can only describe as a jonjo shelvey look alike but with a fully tattooed face and entire head sat near me. And his bird is smart which passes me right off. Unless it's his sister or something. Just liked everybody within a mile radius on tinder.

Incidentally last week on my flight home I spied the couple sat in front of me browsing some swx positions ipad app. Then they had a synchronised toilet break. Mucky cunts

Bit unkind to mum & dad.

Got a promotion to Band 7/Team Lead today

And my little girl is due in 7 days

It's a good week :D

Congratulations! As if you need more stress in your life with a new baby ;)

Congratulations! As if you need more stress in your life with a new baby ;)

I know, probably the worst possible timing trying to learn how to run a team on no sleep but the jobs are few and far between in my specialty so needed to chuck my hat in the ring

Just waiting for my food in the hotel restaurant @@ewerk liked all the Hungarians within a 5 mile radius on tinder as well, going to be snowed under with fanny later so updates might be sparodic

Err

On my way back to Hungary, being the company stalwart that I am. Bought some deodorant in Newcastle's departure lounge and had to bin it at security in Heathrow for my connecting flight. Anger.

Not smelling like Mo Farahs taint, you won't.

Got a promotion to Band 7/Team Lead today

And my little girl is due in 7 days

It's a good week :D

Congrats!

Loads of mates think I'm weird for wanting to know the baby's gender, whenever we have one. They say it shouldn't matter, but I'd definitely want to know. Did you and your Mrs both want to know, was there ever a disagreement that came to compromise?

Cheers mate

We both wanted to know. It seems to be a generation thing. In the 80s you couldn't find out and everyone my parents age thinks that's the norm. These days you can pay £40 at mothercare and find out even before your 20week scan.

We found out on Christmas Eve and asked them to write it down so we could open it in front of the tree :D