General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Always find it astonishing (and scary) how much inefficiency and incompetence there is in the whole house-buying process.

Aye. Local authority searches taking weeks to come back is fucking ridiculous. Most of the content never moves on, you should just be able to type an address into a database and immediately download search results.

Always find it astonishing (and scary) how much inefficiency and incompetence there is in the whole house-buying process.

Opportunistic gouging imo.

Mine was easy as I bought the house I was renting so didn't care about timescales. Solicitor still took the piss which I told him.

Although the material is solid once set, it has poor resistance to water. If it dries out completely, it can crumble away; but if it gets wet it can dissolve and start to move, causing structural failure. Regular drying-out and saturation caused by the effects of the weather has caused some bay-window fronts to collapse in Brighton.[4] A common maxim states that much of Brighton "could be demolished with a well-aimed hose"; the supposed extent of this destruction varies between "a third" and "half" depending on the source.

Bloody Hell mate, I hope you haven't got any wolves nearby. Couple of huffs and puffs and you're fucked.

Bloody Hell mate, I hope you haven't got any wolves nearby. Couple of huffs and puffs and you're fucked.

It's Brighton mate, huffy puffs aal awar!

South Shields pub murder: Five men arrested

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-36211101

Never been in this shit hole but my brother's mother in law worked there a while back.

Ashgrove radgies.

Reading between the lines you've got to love it when someone in their 50s joins in with their son and his mates to kick the shit out of someone.

Multi-generational scum.

South Shields pub murder: Five men arrested

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-36211101

Never been in this shit hole but my brother's mother in law worked there a while back.

Ashgrove radgies.

When I used to taxi in that area I used to hate picking up there. I was at the nook today and wondered why some bloke was taking pictures of the pub.

Aye I could move out tomorrow mate, but my name is on the lease so I need to make sure she has someone ready to move in or I will be paying two rents.

And I cba paying another deposit etc while I am waiting to buy a place.