General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

...Ouch.

Ok, just putting it out there, but have you attempted to explain that some kind of serious disease runs in your family that will mean she has to care for the child 24/7? You know, to try and talk her out of it? I dunno mate, having this dropped on you is a lot to take, especially when you effectively have no choice. I'd say that justifies a lie if needed.

Unless you want the kid I guess, in which case i'd not recommend that.

You're suggesting he lies about having a genetic disorder so that she'll have an abortion? Fucking hell :lol:

...Ouch.

Ok, just putting it out there, but have you attempted to explain that some kind of serious disease runs in your family that will mean she has to care for the child 24/7? You know, to try and talk her out of it? I dunno mate, having this dropped on you is a lot to take, especially when you effectively have no choice. I'd say that justifies a lie if needed.

Unless you want the kid I guess, in which case i'd not recommend that.

wow

:lol: The thought process. Not that it would even hold up to much scrutiny.

Surprised Gemmill hasn't suggested telling her about the impending global environmental apocalypse and how it wouldn't be right to bring a kid into a world like that ;)

I was looking back to where it was said in this thread this mad lass had a genetic disorder and assumed it had been deleted. Wasn't until Cath's post that I clicked onto what Rayvin was suggesting. Stunned now.

I kept quiet cos I thought I would get accused of being 'right on' :lol:

Don't worry, he might get really lucky and she'll be one of the 1:3 that miscarries. Jeez...

Ok so, I was in something of a dark place last night. I apologise for the ruthless and cold suggestion.

I've been close to a similar situation in the past, probably not the best person to comment on this in fairness.

I got the call from the CSA once.

Long story short the admin-bod at the ministry phoned the only other Dave Watson in the village because they didn't have a number for the right one. :good:

Only took 24hrs to sort out, but fuck me that was nervy.

She knows I have legendary genes as we were seeing each other for a few months. she also knows I have legendary sperm now. One shot of single barreled yogurt rifle, one kill.

Bad way to end that post given some of what has gone before :lol:

Loving the advice. I think i'll settle somewhere in between telling her i've got parkinsons running through the family and marrying her though.

Post of the year :lol:

I had a similar experience with my first proper lass at school. Was only 15. I dumped her after a few months of crap teenage sex then one day I get called up to the head teacher's office out of the blue. Turns out she's orchestrated the meeting to tell us she's up the duff and wants to keep the baby. Not exactly what you want to hear just before your gsces.

Turns out it was a load of shit, thank god, and she was just trying to mind fuck me. The lengths she went to though, getting the school involved. Still a valuable life lesson was learned that day - always wear a Jimmy hat!

But you did offer to marry her before you found out she was lying right?

But you did offer to marry her before you found out she was lying right?

did i fuck. i think i would have ran away from the crisis at that age if she hadn't been talking shite

Edited by Dr Gloom

I got the call from the CSA once.

Long story short the admin-bod at the ministry phoned the only other Dave Watson in the village because they didn't have a number for the right one. :good:

Only took 24hrs to sort out, but fuck me that was nervy.

This happened to my mate and they just didn't believe him when he told them they had the wrong guy :lol: went on for ages then when it finally got sorted he was told he'd get fifty quid or something similar for the hassle. They never sent it :icon_lol:

This happened to my mate and they just didn't believe him when he told them they had the wrong guy :lol: went on for ages then when it finally got sorted he was told he'd get fifty quid or something similar for the hassle. They never sent it :icon_lol:

I got a letter apologising and wishing me well in my degree.

Framed it :good: