General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

eeeek! how old are you? is it the end of your life as you know it or are you coming to the sort of age where you might think about settling down? got to look for the positives

Im of age to want kids, and financially solid and mentally ready. It just hasn't worked out the way i planned it !

Edited by Holden McGroin

Im of age to want kids, and financially solid and mentally ready. It just hasn't worked out the way i planned it !

so you want kids, but just not with this bird?

ah well man, you never know - it might all work out alright. plenty of functional relationships are built on foundations of resentment. you won't be alone there.

so you want kids, but just not with this bird?

ah well man, you never know - it might all work out alright. plenty of functional relationships are built on foundations of resentment. you won't be alone there.

Yeah, im ready to have kids and i'll be a good dad. Im just going to miss out on a lot of stuff. Probably pretty common these days though.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Yeah, im ready to have kids and i'll be a good dad. Im just going to miss out on a lot of stuff. Probably pretty common these days though.

you could always bite the bullet and get down on one knee. she might be nuts but she likes it up the wrong un - i don't know many married men who enjoy those privileges.

you could always bite the bullet and get down on one knee. she might be nuts but she likes it up the wrong un - i don't know many married men who enjoy those privileges.

Whatever you do, don't listen to shite like this. If someone is standing outside your gaff tonight with a shotgun you know it was actually Gloomy's daughter you were violating up the bum!

Sounds like my worst nightmare. I had to take a lass for a morning after pill a while back. Not my finest Sunday!

Whatever you do, don't listen to shite like this. If someone is standing outside your gaff tonight with a shotgun you know it was actually Gloomy's daughter you were violating up the bum!

Sounds like my worst nightmare. I had to take a lass for a morning after pill a while back. Not my finest Sunday!

:lol: here man, it's the honourable thing to do, and would mean the kid would grow up with both parents around the house.

On the other hand, it sounds like she's a nutter, which admittedly might not help make a happy home life, but she's apparently a sort and she takes it up the arse. I don't know many married men who get sex more than once every week or two, let alone any who get to dance the chocolate cha-cha with their Mrs.

DR GLOOM'S HONORABLE-THING-TO-DO APPLICATION FORM

1. ARE YOU COMFORTABLE SEEING A FULLY GROWN MAN ON A HOVERBOARD IN PUBLIC. Y/N

2. DO YOU ENJOY IT UP THE SHITTER SEVERAL TIME A WEEK? Y/N

3. ARE YOU A BIT OF A SORT? Y/N

4. WILL YOU BE MY WIFE? Y/N

:lol: here man, it's the honourable thing to do, and would mean the kid would grow up with both parents around the house.

On the other hand, it sounds like she's a nutter, which admittedly might not help make a happy home life, but she's apparently a sort and she takes it up the arse. I don't know many married men who get sex more than once every week or two, let alone any who get to dance the chocolate cha-cha with their Mrs.

Worst thing you can do is to stop together just for the sake of the bairn. I know that from experience. And if you think she'll still be taking it up bournville boulevard once married you're living in a dreamland.

...Ouch.

Ok, just putting it out there, but have you attempted to explain that some kind of serious disease runs in your family that will mean she has to care for the child 24/7? You know, to try and talk her out of it? I dunno mate, having this dropped on you is a lot to take, especially when you effectively have no choice. I'd say that justifies a lie if needed.

Unless you want the kid I guess, in which case i'd not recommend that.

Edited by Rayvin

...Ouch.

Ok, just putting it out there, but have you attempted to explain that some kind of serious disease runs in your family that will mean she has to care for the child 24/7? You know, to try and talk her out of it? I dunno mate, having this dropped on you is a lot to take, especially when you effectively have no choice. I'd say that justifies a lie if needed.

Unless you want the kid I guess, in which case i'd not recommend that.

:D I'm sensing some experience in this area Rayvin?

I'm definitely using that one as a last resort should the need arise mind.

I had a similar experience with my first proper lass at school. Was only 15. I dumped her after a few months of crap teenage sex then one day I get called up to the head teacher's office out of the blue. Turns out she's orchestrated the meeting to tell us she's up the duff and wants to keep the baby. Not exactly what you want to hear just before your gsces.

Turns out it was a load of shit, thank god, and she was just trying to mind fuck me. The lengths she went to though, getting the school involved. Still a valuable life lesson was learned that day - always wear a Jimmy hat!

Turns out it was a load of shit, thank god, and she was just trying to mind fuck me. The lengths she went to though, getting the school involved. Still a valuable life lesson was learned that day - always wear a Jimmy hat!

:lol: Fuck me, talking about a twisted mind.