General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

:lol:

In all seriousness Strawb, once you get the logistics of shifting house and that sorted, get yourself on some online dating sites. 6 month from now you'll be wondering what all the fuss was about with the break up.

Yep.

If you do go the dating site route, I'd not do a paid site yet. Plenty of sites can get you out on dates tout suite, and the paid sites lean towards relationships which might not be what you're after straight away.

What I would say is reinforce the bedframe, it'll probably come under a lot of stress in the next 6 months. Maybe invest in a carpentry course, just in case. :good::bedhump:

Dont do what i've just done. Was using my predatory skills on Tinder a few months ago. Fell for this hot bitch. Mad in the head, good in the bed n all that. We've since split up but turns out she is now preggers... my life is now fucked.

Dont be a fool, wrap your tool kids.

Bad shit! :icon_lol:

Hang on, she's not from the North West and recently left a Toontastic regular who has an affection for Brian Pinas is she?

Edited by The Fish

And I'm telling it to your face,

So you don't have to hear it from another place,

Oh Annie!

I'm not your Daddy!

Yes you are.

Aye fair enough. How much pocket money do kids get these days?

when your username bites back.

You never know, having a kid might calm her down a bit? Good luck fella!

That certainly works with most mental women I've met. :aye:

Dont do what i've just done. Was using my predatory skills on Tinder a few months ago. Fell for this hot bitch. Mad in the head, good in the bed n all that. We've since split up but turns out she is now preggers... my life is now fucked.

Dont be a fool, wrap your tool kids.

eeeek! how old are you? is it the end of your life as you know it or are you coming to the sort of age where you might think about settling down? got to look for the positives