General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I learn today that the fact' "The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer" is called Godwin's Law.

After 5 odd years me and our lass have broken up.

At a bit of a loss what happens next. Havent done this for a while.

Shit news mate. Keep your chin up.

Personally, I'd stay single for a bit. Get used to that first, before adding another complication. Ground yourself in whatever's permanent. Don't be in a rush to get back into dating.

Oh and stick your dinagling into anywhere a pretty lass lets you.

Edited by The Fish

Shit news mate. Keep your chin up.

Personally, I'd stay single for a bit. Get used to that first, before adding another complication. Ground yourself in whatever's permanent. Don't be in a rush to get back into dating.

Oh and stick your dinagling into anywhere a pretty lass lets you.

My Dinagling

My dinagling

I want you to play....... etc.

( chin up Strawb, mate. :good: )

It's no coincidence that I announce I'm moving to the North West and all the girls over there start making sure they're good and single, mind.

;)

Getting pets is the beginning of the end to relationships. I didn't want to say anything to Strawb at the time but I knew the split was in the post once he got the dog. Look at Gemmill as well with the cats, man. Whatever you do in the future, if you get a lass, get her up the stick before you introduce a pet in the home. Relationship killers!

;)

Dear Strawb, don't get obsessive with female colleagues at work. Just popped into my head for some reason.

:lol:

In all seriousness Strawb, once you get the logistics of shifting house and that sorted, get yourself on some online dating sites. 6 month from now you'll be wondering what all the fuss was about with the break up.