General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

People all over Wykiki's office putting away their staplers and scissors and shit. Lorraine from accounts doing the Gary Lineker/Gascoigne "keep an eye on him" thing to Dan the office manager.

People all over Wykiki's office putting away their staplers and scissors and shit. Lorraine from accounts doing the Gary Lineker/Gascoigne "keep an eye on him" thing to Dan the office manager.

:lol:

What is the back story on Wykiki's office rampage then? It's referenced all the time :lol: I assume its been blown out of all proportion but still. Is it just that he grumbles about work a lot?

What is the back story on Wykiki's office rampage then? It's referenced all the time :lol: I assume its been blown out of all proportion but still. Is it just that he grumbles about work a lot?

He killed a guy with a crossbow. :mellow:

I once asked a couple of questions on here regarding some bell ends I worked with in an office. Then went to another company and there was another bell end.

I havent moaned once about where I am. There is a kid here who sits in his coat at 26+ degrees, I only pointed that out and apparently it means I am about to stab him with my pencil :lol:

All good craic like.

I dont have pencils they wont allow me :naughty:

I havent moaned once about where I am. There is a kid here who sits in his coat at 26+ degrees, I only pointed that out

:lol:

That's moaning, ya big moany bugger you.

I saw my first dead body in China. Weird to see that kind of shit.

I recall loads of people were just standing staring at it. If they'd had sticks, they'd have been poking it...

Landed at buda today got about 2 miles outside of the airport and was in standstill traffic for 2 hours. Worst crash I've ever seen. And first dead body. Hotel wifi is faster than infinity!

I thought you would have seen a few stiffs in your time ;)

I was once walking to work on the canal in Leeds and saw a women laid face down in one of the locks, shit myself.

I was once walking to work on the canal in Leeds and saw a women laid face down in one of the locks, checked t'temperature.

:lol: bastard

I saw my first dead body in China. Weird to see that kind of shit.

I recall loads of people were just standing staring at it. If they'd had sticks, they'd have been poking it...

Basically there's one common denominator in all of Wyki's work arguments ..... :lol:

I was once walking to work on the canal in Leeds and saw a women laid face down in one of the locks, shit myself at just about the same moment I ejaculated. I then raced back to work and wrote an e-mail asking HR how they felt about unauthorised absence?

Even after she's dead you just won't let it lie, will you?