General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Fit lasses outnumber the gays by at least 10-1

And as most of the lads are gay getting lasses was like shooting fish in a barrel as a youngster :lol:

Still, if it makes you feel more of a man working 9-5 in an office with lots of other men, each to their own ;)

Ordered the bampiest fucking tea ever, been working in Liverpool, our lass is away and cba cooking.

Got so much fried chicken coming they gave me a free bottle of pop.

Ordered the bampiest fucking tea ever, been working in Liverpool, our lass is away and cba cooking.

Got so much fried chicken coming they gave me a free bottle of pop.

Me too. Just used that just eat for the first time. Couldn't stop adding stuff on. :lol:

92eab2ea48bdb324b14eed00c65087b9.jpg

During the course of cooking Le Menu de Vendredi Soir Chez Fist, ( Rib-eye steaks, Greek salad and sautéed shrooms, *dusts off the Gimp suit 'cos I'm cashing in my Nectar points!), Mrs. Fist got in a flap when I used a tea towel to wipe some water drops out of a hot steak pan-" Eeeeh, careful, you'll set fire to the tea towel!"

Me- " Relax woman! I used to be a chef, no fires here tonight".

Cut to a few minutes later, I'm cooking the steaks and think,

" I can smell burning"

The tea towel I'd put on the bench has unfurled and set alight :lol:

Swift transfer to the sink, doused, binned, and some frantic wafting, and I've got away with it :good:

So what's Hungary like? Been offered the chance to go work there for a few weeks. Not really anywhere near Budapest though and doesn't seem to be much about. My main concerns are is there any kind of drinking culture with access to Premier League games. I don't fancy sitting an a hotel room watching them on a laptop, wifi'd accommodation of course being a deal breaker.

There was a very good, centuries long drinking culture in Hungary until last year.

The entire country suddenly became morose, moved in with parents and stopped going out.

This followed the appearance of Coldplay in Budapest.

There is a thriving trade in fake pills though :good: