General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I take it you're moving up there Becki your girlfriend has got a job? Just become a bum.

Becki? :huh:

Apparently my lass wants me to get a job paid well enough to allow her to be a "lady what lunches"...

I want her job to permit me to be a "dickhead what dosses"

What is it you actually do?

Data analysis/Database management, a bit of client services thrown in too.

CT find it's hilarious that I tried to use whatever I could to help get a low-end social media job. I find it hilarious that I was qualified to do his "job" before I turned 18. ;)

The window sales job is fair game though :good:

Data analysis/Database management, a bit of client services thrown in too.

CT find it's hilarious that I tried to use whatever I could to help get a low-end social media job. I find it hilarious that I was qualified to do his "job" before I turned 18. ;)

I know a kid who works for the Co-op over there that does that sort of shit. I'll ask him if they're looking.

Fish mate, you're clearly far too bright to be still bouncing from job to job in your mid 30s. It you put half as much effort into a career as you do on here/your podcast you would be sorted ;)

Do you not fancy putting in for the police or a career you can climb the ranks in?

Fish the plod. :D

Or you could try nursing... ;)

I don't even know what a database analyst does but have to say it sounds incredibly boring.

Nowt wrong with Nursing :D

They've put me through my prescribing, I make a decent living and could move to most countries in the world and carry on my career. I've got a few mates who make

a killing on botox and lip fillers that they prescribe

We should have a Fish career thread. He's already had a wide and varied career like. Student, door to door double glazing salesman, pajama wearing ambulance dispatcher, message board moderator (nearly), pod caster, and Pimms taster. Gonna be difficult to get that CV on one page of A4.

Only kidding fish, hope it works out and you still have time to post on here.

<Phone rings>

<Call connects>

Hello? [Geordie accent]

Hello Mr Renton [Posh London accent with hint of Yorkshire]

My name is David Geordie Fish and I'm from the Bestest Best Stain Glass Company, I was just wondering if I could have a moment of your time?

Fish mate, you're clearly far too bright to be still bouncing from job to job in your mid 30s. It you put half as much effort into a career as you do on here/your podcast you would be sorted ;)

Do you not fancy putting in for the police or a career you can climb the ranks in?

Worked with the rozzers long enough to know it's not for me.

To be fair the last two career changes have been due to circumstance rather than anything else. Left Capita because they were moving their office and getting rid of night shift . Would have lost 30% of my wage & had a 2hr commute or had to move. Now my lass has been offered a promotion, but it means moving up to Manchester and this current job tried to work something out for me to work remotely, but it's just not feasible.

:dunno: Everything works out in the end though, so I'm not stressing too much. Even if my CV is quite wandering after Uni. IFA Admin - PA to a stand up - PA to an Assistant Director - Project Admin/coordinator for the MET - Data Analyst/Client Services Manager. :lol:

PA to a standup :lol: was that a job or something you did for your mate in exchange for free crisps?

:lol:

Fuck all pay, but worth it. Touring the country, watching stand-up most nights, spending most of the day with intelligent people whose job it is to make people laugh. Not a bad way to spend a year.

I mean, it's not Nursing, but it's a brilliant job.

KCG's errands boy?

Nah, I'd be built like a brick shit house now if I had. Imagine the strength needed to carry all that buckfast, plus that massive chip of his.

;)