General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Sir Bobby Robson

Stuart Pearce

Cyrille Regis

Me

Let's face it old son, it's a tough gig to follow that list...

Not being funny but if Psycho can wrap his head around it, it can't be that hard?

;)

Edited by The Fish

Not being funny but if Psycho can wrap his head around it, it can't be that hard?

;)

True :lol:

2016 office waller >>>> sparky aptitude test:

Answer yes or no to the following questions..

Can you accept that tea/coffee when you feel like it is likely to be a bit of a problem 60ft up in cherry picker with the retailers of Dixons Group PLC already boxing you in with widescreen TVs and tumble dryers?

Do you like to hear casual racial, sexist, lgbt and other prejudiced-based humour on at a least half hourly basis?

Do you like explaining the basic skills of the trade to our Eastern European brothers, simultaneously ignoring the point that they're on the same money as you?

Can you handle the culture shock of your work load not being answering a load of emails but actually producing physical and visual evidence of what you've achieved during your shift?

If you answered mostly "no" then you'll be on the dole for another six months...again..

If you answered mostly "yes" then there's literally dozens of agencies willing to exploit your skills and stuff the excess of what they charge snivelling corporate contractors into their back pockets in return for your sweat. Attractive isn't it? :D

Ps...seriously, good luck with your move...just don't take any heed of their fuckin football teams :glare:

Ps...seriously, good luck with your move...just don't take any heed of their fuckin football teams :glare:

From what I've heard Didsbury is more likely to be a "casual interest in rugby but wear the shirts when it's an international tournament" kind of town... :(

From what I've heard Didsbury is more likely to be a "casual interest in rugby but wear the shirts when it's an international tournament" kind of town... :(

What about the better parts of Altrincham, Sale or Swinton?...they're almost all red but anyone over 45 is likely to have followed the fuckers even when they were shit...anywhere predominantly citeh (and I include all my mothers family in this) is likely to be a dump, and that pretty much includes Didsbury as far as I can remember....long time since I've spent by real time there though..

I live in Didsbury village mate, give me a shout if you need any info. I found an agent that isn't a complete cunt for example.

Altrincham, Sale and Cheadle are all fine but a bit out of town if you need to use public transport. I would stay away from Wythenshaw and Swinton personally but it's up to you obv.

If you want a village feel Didsbury Village is good, west didsbury is better but more expensive and you could try Chorlton which is a bit tougher round the edges but oddly more expensive because there is a big student population so they charge daft money. All three are on the tram line so getting into town is easy.

Kid at work saying he's too young to worry about a house and is only looking at upgrading his motor.

You cannit tell kids that being a homeowner halves the insurance though, they just want to be driving up the coast with Basement Jaxx coming out the open windows of their Micra.

Was talking about this yesterday. You have 21 year olds paying £600 a month to lease an X6 and living in their Mam and dads spare bedroom. It's all about being a weekend millionaire these days

I live in Didsbury village mate, give me a shout if you need any info. I found an agent that isn't a complete cunt for example.

Altrincham, Sale and Cheadle are all fine but a bit out of town if you need to use public transport. I would stay away from Wythenshaw and Swinton personally but it's up to you obv.

If you want a village feel Didsbury Village is good, west didsbury is better but more expensive and you could try Chorlton which is a bit tougher round the edges but oddly more expensive because there is a big student population so they charge daft money. All three are on the tram line so getting into town is easy.

Cheers mate that's encouraging. Might grab the name of that agent off you closer to the date.

If it all goes swimmingly I might owe you a pint of the most Gloomy-bating hipstery ale I can find. Something with a name that references a comic-book, served in a tin can, by a girl with sleeve tattoos, on a hoverboard.

I didn't think you could be remotely capable of working either, Fish.

Good luck on your move, though!

:lol:

Working is for lunatics. I prefer boring the shit out of you lot on here :good:

Contact the Grey Man about getting a job at Didsbury Bum Rentals. I believe that's the name of his organisation.

Sounds legit.

It'll be fine, something will turn up eventually. But I will be hitting up every contact up there for a favour.

More worried about finding a new podcast to record on ;)