General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Saw one of the most stunning beautiful women I have ever seen today. Absolute goddess who went straight into my all time unforgettable females chart at number 2. (There's only 3 so far that have qualified).

Number 1 was at the national art gallery and was like something out of a 70's flake advert.

Number 3 was an employee at a local McDonalds and until today, held the position of best arse I've ever seen.

Today's had everything, height, looks and an arse that I would pay to watch walking up and down. Simply breathtaking. (I think she was a junior doctor as well which just adds to the whole package.

Alas I had passengers in so had to limit my ....

3a724e2dac0777a4703285169ada29d8.jpg

I even considered briefly posing as a detective and confiscating the hospital cctv.

* just for clarity this is in no way a pervy post. No sir. I drive lots of stunning women around without comment, but when an event such as today occurs it needs writing down for posterity.

Saw one of the most stunning beautiful women I have ever seen today. Absolute goddess who went straight into my all time unforgettable females chart at number 2. (There's only 3 so far that have qualified).

Number 1 was at the national art gallery and was like something out of a 70's flake advert.

Number 3 was an employee at a local McDonalds and until today, held the position of best arse I've ever seen.

Today's had everything, height, looks and an arse that I would pay to watch walking up and down. Simply breathtaking. (I think she was a junior doctor as well which just adds to the whole package.

Alas I had passengers in so had to limit my ....

3a724e2dac0777a4703285169ada29d8.jpg

I even considered briefly posing as a detective and confiscating the hospital cctv.

* just for clarity this is in no way a pervy post. No sir. I drive lots of stunning women around without comment, but when an event such as today occurs it needs writing down for posterity.

Uncle Creeps

Absolutely. Bloke pushing 50 staring at the arse of a lass fresh out of uni and then sharing his ranking system with the world on the Internet

:lol:

To be fair, I don't think even you will stop appreciating a nice bit of fanny if you see any when you're pushing 50.

:lol:

To be fair, I don't think even you will stop appreciating a nice bit of fanny if you see any when you're pushing 50.

To be fair, latching over teenage lasses in the way described then posting about it on a message board certainly is a bit creepy......

To be fair, latching over teenage lasses in the way described then posting about it on a message board certainly is a bit creepy......

Putting the teenage bollocks to one side, isn't one of your favourite threads the sunshine fanny thread ;)

Ok creep master :lol:

d90ec425c50df080b41d9cb807973903.jpg

Aye but I was a young stallion checking out a cougar. That's not quite as severe on the pervert scale or as alarming as an egg-headed uncle fester type rubbing his sweaty palms on his trousers. That's you, by the way. Edited by Dr Gloom

Aye but I was a young stallion checking out a cougar. That's not quite as severe on the pervert scale or as alarming as an egg-headed uncle fester type rubbing his sweaty palms on his trousers. That's you, by the way.

It's not even 2 years ago and you looking up a woman's skirt on public transport :lol:

I was watching a woman cross the road.

No comparison. You should be locked up tbh!

It's not even 2 years ago and you looking up a woman's skirt on public transport :lol:

I was watching a woman cross the road.

No comparison. You should be locked up tbh!

Aye, making me 35, and and still in prime years. You on the other hand are 50 and your target was a lass young enough to be your daughter.

You could think of us as footballers - me, a veteran player but still playing first team football; you, one of those bloated hasbeens on soccer Saturday.

It's not even a debate.