General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I admire the effort. It's filling in for Fish currently, who has abandoned his usual routine of posting threads with a slightly nuanced way of looking at our current plight as a football club, that go on to attract 1 to 2 pages of discussion before descending into an argument between him and DK.

I admire the effort. It's filling in for Fish currently, who has abandoned his usual routine of posting threads with a slightly nuanced way of looking at our current plight as a football club, that go on to attract 1 to 2 pages of discussion before descending into an argument between him and DK.

:lol:

Can't say I'd noticed like.

That was a mug's game.

Heard a spy exchange tale from my dad today*. Heard hints etc from him but typical from him he waits until his later years to start spilling some beans. Proper cold war stuff. :lol: he's just a working class kid from byker born in the tale end of WWII. I'm getting more conscious of him and my mam as I get older. I love them to bits and don't know what I'll do without them when they go. (Yes I'm pissed, just moved home and am stressed as fuck, but the older you get, you have to treasure them.) They're on a different planet to the usual 'normal' people and I'm already dreading the day nature takes it toll. (Probably why I'm putting this on pissed and not sober).

*1973 CIA, Chinese border, john something. (I'm pissed, details loose).

I can almost guarantee you're gonna have a nightmare experience with this. :lol: Is it a new build you've moved to? If you want my good mate Besty's email address, let me know, but there's probably not a lot they'll do if it's just engineer availability. With mine there was a fault on the line which no one was doing anything to resolve for weeks, which is why I went to the top with it.

Ran the Brighton half marathon yesterday. Twisted my knee at 10 miles grasping for Lucozade, took my time from an on track 1.50 to 2 hours and 4 fucking seconds. :lol:

Relatively 'easy' compared with the GNR. Raised loads of money without pestering any of you. You're welcome.