General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I've kicked the structural stuff back to the vendors, it's their abortion, they can pick the bones out. Likely going to walk away unless they want me to take it off their hands and carry the risk for a hefty discount - pretty unlikely down here although it's a probate sale, some chance they just want the money asap.

Yes, I'm a geek. No, I don't care. That rocket launch this morning was ah-may-zing. Took me back to being a kid and being absolutely mesmerised by watching the space shuttle take off and wanting to be an astronaut. That is all.

Yes, I'm a geek. No, I don't care. That rocket launch this morning was ah-may-zing. Took me back to being a kid and being absolutely mesmerised by watching the space shuttle take off and wanting to be an astronaut. That is all

Tiiiiits in Spaaaace!

sorry :lol:

So, if anyone's interested, I'm working on the Forth Bridge at the moment, inspecting all the steel that supports the road decks- there's 125 trusses, each one has around 30 separate elements that we need to inspect for defects.

We have until Friday :lol:

Here's a few pics, apologies for the quality of some, they were taken whilst swinging about in a Scottish "breeze"

http://imgur.com/a/gVgOO