General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Just finished decorating the tree, after the usual frustrations of trimming, levelling, than getting the bastard thing to actually stand up under the several tons of baublage Mrs.F. has accumulated over the years.

What a fuck on! :lol:

Just finished decorating the tree, after the usual frustrations of trimming, levelling, than getting the bastard thing to actually stand up under the several tons of baublage Mrs.F. has accumulated over the years.

Woman's work. What are you doing getting involved.

Keep putting it off here. Not going to get away with it much longer once the bairn is back from his dads tomorrow...

Puppy is not very well. She had kennel cough which is quite common. The vets gave her some anti biotics and she has got worse if owt.

She is obviously scared and wont settle unless she is laid me/our lass.

Evolution happening before our very eyes, folks.

Only a matter of time before homo-C-Tapian loses the 6th finger, stands up to wipe his arse and stops voting conservative. Firsts needs to sleep on his back though. Baby steps.

Anyone mastered the art of sleeping on your back.

I have never thought about this, but I used to sleep on my side up until my rhinitis made it generally impossible to do so. I think I 'mastered' sleeping on my back by getting to a point where I was literally so tired that my body had no other choice. That said, I think it only took the one night...

As for feet, they lean off to each side.

As interesting as that has been to consider, why on earth are you asking this :lol: