General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

A belief in something means nothing. NOTHING! We're dealing with solid evidence from some drunk guy in a paddock about a thing in the sky that was probably a UFO, or whatever. NOTHING!

:lol: he like totally snapchatted to his mate or something, what more do you want?

Just seen the first house lit up like fucking Blackpool with Christmas lights on Benton Estate.

It's 10th November ffs.

Anyone got any bombs going spare?

There's one done on my estate as well. Absolute knobheads.

I read something a while ago which said the crime figures for places like central Newcastle are skewed because you have loads of visitors and relatively few people living there.

:lol: How many pairs of shoes are hanging off telephone wires

Here in Portland, we have somebody who purchased and received a parcel of over five thousand purple dildos. For the past few months they have been tying two of them together and then throwing them unto power lines all over the city.

I was once told that shoes on telephone wires is drug dealers marking their territory???

If you never made it as a high powered settee dealer would you have been slinging your flip flops all over the Boldon telephone lines?

"For bong, we must go to Don CornyCT."

:lol:

I reckon you're onto something here, HMHM.

It's been hiding in plain sight;

1. Claims to be on poverty line, regularly drops hundreds of quid on new hobbies.

2. Eats fucked up munchies.

3. Launders his dirty money through his taxi "front".

4. Buries excess cash under the cover of his Metecting Club.

CT is a huge Bong dealer, in every sense of the word.