General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I had a hard enough time getting pictures myself, she's no CT in a straw hat when it comes to confidence. They're all deleted now anyway. It's a weird situation because chatting to this other lass who I actually like we've been talking about the weirdos we've been approached by. She told me she had one guy message her saying he's seen her getting into her car at her workplace a few times but was too shy to approach her. I told her about the Czech. So there was a canny bit of piss taking going on. Then I was at work and getting egged on by the alpha-types to get her seen to so thought fuck it, it's been a while, and went through the the Czechs. Now when she comes up with new girl I don't think honesty is the best policy. I've never met her and already having to lie to her. Oh life.

I had a hard enough time getting pictures myself, she's no CT in a straw hat when it comes to confidence. They're all deleted now anyway. It's a weird situation because chatting to this other lass who I actually like we've been talking about the weirdos we've been approached by. She told me she had one guy message her saying he's seen her getting into her car at her workplace a few times but was too shy to approach her. I told her about the Czech. So there was a canny bit of piss taking going on. Then I was at work and getting egged on by the alpha-types to get her seen to so thought fuck it, it's been a while, and went through the the Czechs. Now when she comes up with new girl I don't think honesty is the best policy. I've never met her and already having to lie to her. Oh life.

Why would anyone reveal all of this... just, why? Is it too late for this to have its own thread? We haven't added a thread to the gold section in years and this has to be gold material...

You aren't an extrovert though, remember a few weeks back when you were in that bar on holiday and you wouldn't talk to that woman because you were too shy? If you had done maybe you wouldn't have needed large Czech women to fill the void...

Agreed on Gemmill though.

You aren't an extrovert though, remember a few weeks back when you were in that bar on holiday and you wouldn't talk to that woman because you were too shy? If you had done maybe you wouldn't have needed large Czech women to fill the void...

I'm an ambivert. It was more a case of her being unapproachable and my quiffvision detecting that she wasn't all that game. That and being with my parents. Come on Gemmill, what happened??

That's some void.

Your comedy is void.

Cool.

Tell us more about how you need drugs to get your flaccid wang into a fat desperate Czech mess that you hooked up with through an app because you haven't the confidence to chat up a lass that's right in front of you?

;)