General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

When did Halloween become such a thing for adults over here?

Got loads of zany bellends in the office harping on about what they're dressing up as on Saturday and I just don't get it.

Anyone who likes fancy dress should be shot tbh

When did Halloween become such a thing for adults over here?

Got loads of zany bellends in the office harping on about what they're dressing up as on Saturday and I just don't get it.

Aye it boils my piss. "What you going as for Halloween?" Bore off.

Anyone who likes fancy dress should be shot tbh

I think it's canny funny when you see it at the test matches etc. but I do wonder what they feel like getting the bus / train home dressed as a saucy nun or whatever. Especially once the drink starts going a bit stale :lol:

I came very close to fighting with a bunch of Hull fans dressed as WWF wrestlers at the Rugby Super League weekend. They thought it was acceptable to spray their beer bottles all over the row in front every time a try went over. In my experience the 'lads' in fancy dress at sporting events tend to be the biggest dickheads

I came very close to fighting with a bunch of Hull fans dressed as WWF wrestlers at the Rugby Super League weekend. They thought it was acceptable to spray their beer bottles all over the row in front every time a try went over. In my experience the 'lads' in fancy dress at sporting events tend to be the biggest dickheads

I wore fancy dress there. I went as Marco Van Basten ;)

Missus made an attempt to get me to wear Halloween outfit at her friends house this weekend 'for the kids'. After twenty years you've got to admire her effort, god loves a trier.

In other news my house is up for sale, 14 years and it's going to be a real wrench leaving our home.

I can just about stomach going to a house party in fancy dress, but wandering the streets, stone cold sober, dressed as a smurf or similar is just not enjoyable for me.

Have a drink next time

Missus made an attempt to get me to wear Halloween outfit at her friends house this weekend 'for the kids'. After twenty years you've got to admire her effort, god loves a trier.

In other news my house is up for sale, 14 years and it's going to be a real wrench leaving our home.

Just moved houses too. Was a bit gutted as the old place had loads of character. Wanted a decent garden and an extra bedroom for the little parasites though.

Just moved houses too. Was a bit gutted as the old place had loads of character. Wanted a decent garden and an extra bedroom for the little parasites though.

We're looking to move away from London next year so we're having a look online for what's available in our budget near Manchester. Tell you what, money stretches a lot farther there than it does here.

We're looking to move away from London next year so we're having a look online for what's available in our budget near Manchester. Tell you what, money stretches a lot farther there than it does here.

:lol: You won't believe how much a pint costs, either.

:lol: You won't believe how much a pint costs, either.

:lol:

Even after upgrading from sharing a 2 bed to being the only ones in a 3 bed we'll be £800 a month better off. I don't know if I can drink £400 worth of beer a month to make up the difference.