General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Can't understand it when people say that. Have you given up drink? No. Do you get pissed mortal when looking after the kids? Err, no :lol:

er, sometimes. :lol:

i suppose what i'm saying is i can have a few drinks and still enjoy being around my kids. if i smoke around them, all i can be fucked to do is lie on the sofa and watch bruce lee movies. they'd be having to bath and dress themselves

er, sometimes. :lol:

i suppose what i'm saying is i can have a few drinks and still enjoy being around my kids. if i smoke around them, all i can be fucked to do is lie on the sofa and watch bruce lee movies. they'd be having to bath and dress themselves

Point missed I think.

Point missed I think.

explain. are you saying it's easy to function around kids on just a little smoke, like a little drink?

for me, even a little smoke is a non starter as i immediately fall into slob mode, where on booze i can function at close to normal capacity with little ones, even after an afternoon in the pub.

and while weed relaxes a lot of people, it tends to stimulate me to the point i want to stay up all night watching movies. can't sleep on it easily like i can on booze, which knocks me out every time. i'm saying this as someone whose favourite drug in the world is weed. it took me until i had kids to stop enjoying it.

perhaps i'll have a second wind with it when they grow up a bit and can look after themselves more and sleep isn't so hard to come by.

explain. are you saying it's easy to function around kids on just a little smoke, like a little drink?

for me, even a little smoke is a non starter as i immediately fall into slob mode, where on booze i can function at close to normal capacity with little ones, even after an afternoon in the pub.

and while weed relaxes a lot of people, it tends to stimulate me to the point i want to stay up all night watching movies. can't sleep on it easily like i can on booze, which knocks me out every time. i'm saying this as someone whose favourite drug in the world is weed. it took me until i had kids to stop enjoying it.

perhaps i'll have a second wind with it when they grow up a bit and can look after themselves more and sleep isn't so hard to come by.

No, I'm saying you don't look after your kids 24/7 every day so it's perfectly feasible to do it now and again.

To be fair, I'd no idea what bong was when CT brought it up on here. Is it known as something else in God's country? (Puts tin hat on).

I think they were just smoking weed through a bong. But in classic CT style, he thought the drug itself was called bong.

No, I'm saying you don't look after your kids 24/7 every day so it's perfectly feasible to do it now and again.

yes, you're right, i did entirely miss that point. :lol:

it's a fair point, but it's the sleep factor that led to me losing my love for it. if it didn't keep me awake so late, i guess i'd be more inclined to still partake.

the one problem i have is the only stuff i can seem to get down here these days is all a bit too strong. it seems there's no market for a nice mild bush weed or resin. it's all of the leave you in a pool of your own drool variety.

yes, you're right, i did entirely miss that point. :lol:

it's a fair point, but it's the sleep factor that led to me losing my love for it. if it didn't keep me awake so late, i guess i'd be more inclined to still partake.

the one problem i have is the only stuff i can seem to get down here these days is all a bit too strong. it seems there's no market for a nice mild bush weed or resin. it's all of the leave you in a pool of your own drool variety.

I noticed the change even in the few years I was at Leeds. Went from a mellow high where everything is brilliant and hilarious and understanding the secret meanings to the lyrics of "Barbie Girl" by Aqua to clinging onto the sofa for dear life.

I noticed the change even in the few years I was at Leeds. Went from a mellow high where everything is brilliant and hilarious and understanding the secret meanings to the lyrics of "Barbie Girl" by Aqua to clinging onto the sofa for dear life.

:lol: aye, which is what i'm getting at with the sleep point. a lot of the skunk down here is like a mild acid trip. not really designed for a quiet evening in front of a movie.

anyone remember lungs?

basically a portable bucket with a plastic bag instead of a bottle of water.

we used to do them in the school car park then go into lessons. why we thought this was a good idea, i have no idea.

and to think of all the chemicals coming off the plastic bag :lol:

anyone remember lungs?

basically a portable bucket with a plastic bag instead of a bottle of water.

we used to do them in the school car park then go into lessons. why we thought this was a good idea, i have no idea.

and to think of all the chemicals coming off the plastic bag :lol:

:lol:

Aye, much worse than the slatey diesel-soaked shite filling your lungs.