General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

grey_2855410b.jpg

"Who's there? Who are you?"

budgie2.jpg

"Get out! Get out before he sees you! I am CT's Budgie, or should I say I was CT's budgie. Get out before you join me and the goldfish haunting this fucking abortion of a back garden!"

grey_2855410b.jpg

"What? 'Haunting' you say?"

budgie2.jpg

"Yes my little furry friend. 'Haunting'. I'm stuck in this fucking purgatory listening to Wham and all his other shite because holding down a pet or hobby to CT is like a thalidomide kid trying to handle wobbly jelly."

Squirrel-Gate :(

It will come as no surprise that I've been a bit happy clappy over the last 24 hours since the sighting of the squirrel.

I even laid a trail of bird food along the fence so that when he came back he would know we were open for business.

Got back from shopping today and the eldest daughter whispered "quick dad it's back". Instantly I was like a little girl shouting for the other kids and the wife to come and see.

I grabbed my phone and started snapping away hoping I could zoom in before it ran off.

8695d186257374aec41b8c317c829eea.jpg

9bf424f447730d39d91e77fe00fc5cab.jpg

I then decided I'd open the doors and get nearer at which point hysterics broke out behind me and I discovered it was a plastic garden ornament.

What a set of shits!!!