General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

She really isn't.

For me she had a speaking voice like fingernails down a blackboard and presented two of the most excruciatingly moronic TV shows ever produced which it could be said ushered in the entire reality TV oeuvre.

Add in an appearance at a Tory conference fawning over the bitch and she ticked all the Tarby boxes for me.

For someone from overseas. Why is this old bird so universally disliked?

Shes kind of meh to me. I never watched any of her shows unless I was too wasted to change the channel, and her records were awful. At the same time she was fairly inoffensive to me and no one ever drowned in her swimming pool, unlike Michael Barrymore.

I understand that but generally she was pretty well liked.

Fair point - personal opinions and all that.

I certainly wouldn't count her in the good riddance category or anything like that but I think in the face of universal tributes to hers and most other deaths, I'd like to see more honest views.

For someone from overseas. Why is this old bird so universally disliked?

She's not really. She just totally irrelevant and being made out to be something she isn't, i.e. a 'national treasure'.

She's not really. She just totally irrelevant and being made out to be something she isn't, i.e. a 'national treasure'.

That makes sense. I really had no idea who she was, but it seemed from the few stories I'd seen that the English equivalent of Damn Edna had died or whatever.

Travelling around the North-East with paramedics for his latest documentary apparently. Our bosses won't give him permission to film at our place so he had to wait outside whilst they brought our unconscious patient in.

Travelling around the North-East with paramedics for his latest documentary apparently. Our bosses won't give him permission to film at our place so he had to wait outside whilst they brought our unconscious patient in.

He's been at SRH the last two nights, I had to sign a waiver to say I was happy to be on telly :lol: definitely got in the background of a couple of shots

Met Ross Kemp outside our A&E at 3.30am this morning, as you do.

Is there a dangerous gang in South Shields I haven't heard about and was Ross looking moodily into the distance pretending he didn't know a camera was filming him?

Is there a dangerous gang in South Shields I haven't heard about and was Ross looking moodily into the distance pretending he didn't know a camera was filming him?

He's shorter than I expected with that 'I'm a tough guy but I'm just going to stay out of the way cos I'm not the important one here (except I am really') air about him.

He's shorter than I expected with that 'I'm a tough guy but I'm just going to stay out of the way cos I'm not the important one here (except I am really') air about him.

Think he was up here as he heard a local taxi driver was obsessing over martine mcutcheon playing her music on his play list.