General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I only caught the tail end of it, but Kay Burley definitely said you were a rapist.

:lol:

I'll be honest, it's the first time I've ever thought she sounded believable.

:lol:

The open mic night grapist strikes again.

Often I sit at home wishing I could somehow combine the experience of coffee with fleas and the thrill of potentially being the first human to contract feline aids.

"Yes, hello. I'd like a mocha and a tabby that's just riddled with it. You know what I'm talking about. I'll take a table in the back."

Tell you what, there's going to be some bitterly disappointed one-time only customers who've gone there having heard you get to stroke the owner's pussy.

:rimshot:

( available for weddings and corporate events).

Tell you what, there's going to be some bitterly disappointed one-time only customers who've gone there having heard you get to stroke the owner's pussy.

:rimshot:

( available for weddings and corporate events).

Wasn't there some talk of fleas?

I think I've found the best bar I've ever been in. Large bar, high ceilings, half seating and half pool/skee ball/pinball/80s style arcade games, three different sports on about 20 different screens (including sawker ball), over 100 beers available including 50 on tap. And around £4 for a pint.

Plus a guy having a wank in the middle of the street on the way in.

Worth visiting San Francisco for alone.

I think I've found the best bar I've ever been in. Large bar, high ceilings, half seating and half pool/skee ball/pinball/80s style arcade games, three different sports on about 20 different screens (including sawker ball), over 100 beers available including 50 on tap. And around £4 for a pint.

Does the wanking blokes local normally charge £5 a pint?

Name of the bar? I might go to SF some time soon (just to see the wanking man, obviously)