General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Of course I am. He was all the rage when I was courting. Put 3 times a lady on the jukebox at the Marsden Grotto on my first date with Mrs CT.

Smooooooooooooth CT

:lol: Standing facing the machine with your back to her until the chorus comes, and then spinning round, looking into her eyes and with one finger raised. Once. *two fingers* Twice. *three* Threeyyyy times a layuhdeeeeeeeyyyy.

Of course I am. He was all the rage when I was courting. Put 3 times a lady on the jukebox at the Marsden Grotto on my first date with Mrs CT.

Smooooooooooooth CT

I'm surprised there was a second ;)

:lol: Standing facing the machine with your back to her until the chorus comes, and then spinning round, looking into her eyes and with one finger raised. Once. *two fingers* Twice. *three* Threeyyyy times a layuhdeeeeeeeyyyy.

I hope you're writing this down ;)

History. There's always one. Probably relying on a republican getting the top job.

Quite likely, but that's a recipe for more of the same shit which has lead us to the events of Friday.

Edited by PaddockLad

Getting into your smooth thang :thumbup: Ive got Michael Jackson on in the garden, glass of wine, reading up on my new detector. Brothers.

jackson1-200x0.jpg

"And here he is. Had him on the table for a bit but think he'll look better on the decking as it looks more like a stage for the prince of pop."