General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Today is the first day that my face does not feel like sandpaper has been rubbed over my eyes and face. On Sunday, at work a drunk bitch was cut off from more alcohol as she was visibly swaying. She was sitting outside on our deck with her husband and daughter who were finishing their pints. Around twenty minutes later I went outside for a cigarette and sat down with some friends who were at the next table. Without a word said all of sudden she stood up, necked her husband's beer, and then proceeded to spray me with bear mace.

Who the fuck even carries that shite in the middle of the city center?

While having my eye flushed, she took off running. Leaving her husband and daughter behind. Her own daughter was also having to have her eyes flushed. Police arrived and they caught up with her sitting outside of her vehicle since she had also left her keys behind. Charges have been filed. Go to court next month.

I'd walk into court wearing black sunglasses with a cane in one hand and a fraudulent doctor's note in the other and claim blindness. Take her for everything.

Now scouting for dodgy doctors. If the judge does not award me damages maybe I should spray the bastard myself and see how much he/she enjoys the agony.

Fucking hell. That is some Canadian shit. :lol: Hope you're OK, no permanent damage, I trust?

No permanent damage done, Gem. She'll just have a bit of headache the next day and the room was spinning a bit when she went to sleep.