General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I really don't enjoy Grace Jones' musical contributions... 6Music plays her a fair bit, but it's just a bit shit and he voice grates.

Carry on with your day.

You deserve what you get for listening to Shaun Keavney (he says while listening to aforementioned DJ).

Don't mind him and the playlist is better than most stations.

Well, Page 3 is back.

Much as I despise Murdoch and his collection of rags this was an absolute masterstroke of taking the piss :lol:

Wait what?? :lol: After all the Guardian's celebrations they can't possibly have brought it back?

Wait what?? :lol: After all the Guardian's celebrations they can't possibly have brought it back?

Yep, the outrage is delightful.

I'd given absolutely no attention to Page 3 or the ridiculously over the top campaign to get rid of it until this week but the smugness and gloating about a "great victory" for feminism earlier this week has made me genuinely happy that they've done this :lol:

Ah here we fucking go. YouTube links not working.

Forgot to reply to this. I should detest Brand as he's full of the swaggering arrogance that I hate but I really have a soft spot for him. At least he's doing his homework, gives a shit and is trying to so something to change things.

Last few days the police have had divers in the River Aire just outside the office.

This morning they found the body they were looking for. Just outside the window where I sit. Grim :(

Family came along to identify him (was in news, only 23). RIP :(

In related news, West Yorkshire police arrest a man on suspicion of murder in nearby offices where the kid worked who was notorious for irrational office hatred towards his work colleagues. His work window overlooked the resting place of his many victims a poilce spokesman confirmed.

In related news, West Yorkshire police arrest a man on suspicion of murder in nearby offices where the kid worked who was notorious for irrational office hatred towards his work colleagues. His work window overlooked the resting place of his many victims a poilce spokesman confirmed.

:lol:

Edited by wykikitoon