General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

the Niagara Falls one is odd, they aren't even showing the same waterfall in those two pics.

Hah, true. Still, what's 250 metres and an international border between friends?

Hah, true. Still, what's 250 metres and an international border between friends?

Goat Island is what separates the two. So named because there used to be a "zoo" on the island way back in the day and during a particularly harsh winter all the animals died, except for the Goat.

Goat Island is what separates the two. So named because there used to be a "zoo" on the island way back in the day and during a particularly harsh winter all the animals died, except for the Goat.

I hope they gave the goat a nice winter jacket for the next year. They could call it Goat In A Coat Island, too, which would be nice.

I hope they gave the goat a nice winter jacket for the next year. They could call it Goat In A Coat Island, too, which would be nice.

I'd have taken it off the island which saw so many of it's friends submit to Death's icy embrace. Probably best to take him by water vessel.

He'd be a Goat in a Coat on a Boat.

I'd have taken it off the island which saw so many of it's friends submit to Death's icy embrace. Probably best to take him by water vessel.

Assuming the managed to negotiate the deadly rapids successfully.

He'd be a Goat in a Coat on a Boat still Afloat.

Goat in a Coat on a Boat still Afloat who could gloat,

shot by his mate,

Raoul Moat- mental stoat, who liked to gamble on the Tote...

Think you better get yer coat.

Was just coming on to post that. I keep getting basically a nil result when I try to access it. Every now and again Chrome will say something like Oops, can't connect to Toontastic.net. Something going on.