General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

It's taken me many years to reach this point, but I'm more concerned about what I think about other people than what I think they think about me. If someone doesn't like me, that's not my fault, I honestly don't give a fuck any more. It sounds arrogant but it's how I feel.

Where's this come from?

Sounds a bit Facebook-y to be honest

I'm no longer bothered what people think of me either but I was still a bit pissed off when my new Thai girlfriend said to me last night that "a small penis really shouldn't be a problem in a loving relationship like ours". That was nice of her to say but I still wish she didn't have one, though.

:(

I'm no longer bothered what people think of me either but I was still a bit pissed off when my new Thai girlfriend said to me last night that "a small penis really shouldn't be a problem in a loving relationship like ours". That was nice of her to say but I still wish she didn't have one, though.

:(

:lol:

Facebook_Personality_Types.png

Private traits and attributes are predictable from digital records of human behavior, for example - you can predict gender with 93% certainty based on which pages have been 'liked'.

This post makes no sense.

What is being predicted?

I like this one best of all

People that don't drink alcohol "like"...

When I’m Home Alone And I Hear A Noise I Freeze And Listen For Ages

That’s Going In My Status When I Get Home

I Like Watching Raindrops Race Across My Window And Silently Cheer For Them

:D

Have a pint and sort yourselves out man!

:lol: Everything about that is appalling.

I'm sure in the write up it will caveat that by it's nature the sample is restricted to people predisposed to liking shit on Facebook, which in my mind makes them a special kind of wanker in the first place.

With apologies to any Toontastic poster that likes to "Like" things on Facebook ;)

I'm sure in the write up it will caveat that by it's nature the sample is restricted to people predisposed to liking shit on Facebook, which in my mind makes them a special kind of wanker in the first place.

Everything about that is appalling. <_<

With apologies to any Toontastic poster that likes to "Like" things on Facebook ;)

I like funny pictures of my niece and nephew. But that's more or less it.

I like funny pictures of my niece and nephew. But that's more or less it.

Aye, that stuff goes without saying. Any content from mates or families is fine afaic.

Nowt like that in the study though.

Liking a page like "put an end to animal cruelty"...a page plastered with images of animal cruelty ...that takes some kind of mindset it makes my mind explode to think about though.