General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Glad Desmond Tutu is here to fill the hole left by KSA and Manc-Mag's disappearance like.

disagree, at least KSA and MM were funny and had a sense of humour, tutu is the most unfunny miserable prick on here.

:lol: Breaking Bad

'Breaking Bad' Blue Meth Hits Streets Of US

Last Updated 16:49 14/01/2014

Sky News US Team

Federal officials say blue meth, fictionalised in Breaking Bad, has now hit the streets of New Mexico - and is very dangerous.

A spokesman for federal Department of Homeland Security in Albuquerque told KOB-TV that the threat is very real.

"We are we are seeing an increase in blue meth up in the Four Corners, and into the Farmington region," Kevin Abar was quoted as saying.

"It's actually being moved and pushed by various distributors."

Breaking Bad depicted an Albuquerque-based meth operation that cooked up methamphetamine with a blue hue.

The hit show ended its run of five seasons last year.

Mr Abar says tinting meth blue is a way for distributors to distinguish and brand their product.

But he warned it is very dangerous - especially for young people who may have watched the show and may find it "sexy".

He said the drug was cut with chemicals to make it blue.

"It's truly bad," Mr Abar said.

"It's a bad meth that's created a lot of individuals getting sick from utilising it."

Edited by Christmas Tree

Was at that Rockliffe Hall at the weekend, 225 quid a night, just unbelievable really. 5 star hotel, only the third I've ever slept in. It was so nice I felt guilty, I was ridiculously drunk, but what a fabulous place. 10/10.

The Boro training ground is literally right next door, that was fantastic too, had a neb around.

Aye I've stayed there and it was very nice. I was mincing about in a robe at the spa like an absolute dickhead.

haha you and me both. Apparently it got voted the UK's best hotel in 2012. There was 90 people from my company there, I'm one of 3 geordies out of the 90, majority of them are mackems and apparently I wasn't very complimentary about SAFC, although I have no memory of this.

Well the company I work for has altered it's contract with the Met Police which means a dramatic change in working hours and as such a dramatic reduction in pay (-30%).

So I've negotiated a voluntary exit package of 6 months tax free at the end of this contract which is beginning of May. I've no debt to speak of so am wondering what exactly to do with myself.

I'm confident in getting a new job soon after (already been offered a couple), but I want to take a while to enjoy this windfall. Obviously some of it will be put away for a rainy day, some will be used as a buffer in case my start date is a couple of rent payments later, but the rest I want to spend doing something Once-In-A-Lifetime-y.

Any ideas?

Well the company I work for has altered it's contract with the Met Police which means a dramatic change in working hours and as such a dramatic reduction in pay (-30%).

So I've negotiated a voluntary exit package of 6 months tax free at the end of this contract which is beginning of May. I've no debt to speak of so am wondering what exactly to do with myself.

I'm confident in getting a new job soon after (already been offered a couple), but I want to take a while to enjoy this windfall. Obviously some of it will be put away for a rainy day, some will be used as a buffer in case my start date is a couple of rent payments later, but the rest I want to spend doing something Once-In-A-Lifetime-y.

Any ideas?

Go to a home match?

;)

Any ideas?

Got some good friends in London who are directors now of recruitment companies. I can put a word in if that's where you want to go next?

PS Stop winding Leazes up man.

Edited by McFaul