General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Still feeling yuk although the good side is I'm just flat out on the bed while the wife does all the last minute stuff.

Woke up this morning to a letter from Santa downstairs addressed to all the family from Santa! Good bit of banter about all of us and basically saying he was doing a few last minute checks for border line naughty or nice cases. We all passed :lol:

Even more amazing was a picture that Rudolph took of Santa standing in front of our tree last night!!!

Nobody's admitting to any part in it so it must have been him!

Still feeling yuk although the good side is I'm just flat out on the bed while the wife does all the last minute stuff.

Woke up this morning to a letter from Santa downstairs addressed to all the family from Santa! Good bit of banter about all of us and basically saying he was doing a few last minute checks for border line naughty or nice cases. We all passed :lol:

Even more amazing was a picture that Rudolph took of Santa standing in front of our tree last night!!!

Nobody's admitting to any part in it so it must have been him!

:lol: what gans on in your house, man?

Taxi-driver Santa in "taking the long way round" shocker

:lol:

Fair play CT, it's good you're keeping the spirit of Saturnalia/Norse mythology/Winter Solstice/Pagan festivals/alive.

She still hasn't started the wrapping and I'm knocking off here in 2 hours. Been trying to get her to do it all morning, so I don't have to get involved.

Someone needs to invent a robot that does your wrapping for you.

Counting down the minutes until we can leave at 1pm.. Out of Office is prepped, phone ready to be transferred.. I've been good to leave for ages ffs. :lol:

All presents have been bought and wrapped days ago so just need to get them dropped off at my mam's for tomorrow to save carrying them on foot and then it's feet up and a few sociable Christmas Eve drinks.