General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Wife text and asked if I'd mind popping in to Wallsend after work and getting her a couple of cards? No bother I text back. This was her next text:

'Birthday

Dad x 1 (70th)

Granda x 1

Birthday bottle bag

Christmas

Daughter x 2

Mam n dad x 2

Grandma n granda x 1

Granny n granda x 1

Sister x 3

Auntie x 3'

Fuck. :(

:lol:

I was at the shops this morning at 9am. Presents parcelled up and sent to various locations around the globe (and Manchester) cards written and posted, gift bags bought. more pretty lights bought cos I can't resist them, grandda's birthday card purchased (Christmas Eve) and even managed to get a sparkly jumper.

I do, however need 2 more medium sized silver gift bags as I didn't get enough. If you could just pop them into your basket when you're out that would be lovely :)

Wife text and asked if I'd mind popping in to Wallsend after work and getting her a couple of cards? No bother I text back. This was her next text:

'Birthday

Dad x 1 (70th)

Granda x 1

Birthday bottle bag

Christmas

Daughter x 2

Mam n dad x 2

Grandma n granda x 1

Granny n granda x 1

Sister x 3

Auntie x 3'

'Birthday

Dad x 1 (70th)

Granda x 1

Birthday bottle bag

Christmas

Daughter x 2

Mam n dad x 2

Grandma n granda x 1

Granny n granda x 1

Sister x 3

Auntie x 3'

Just get a box of 20 all the same man.

Nope.

I just know this site I was reading said right click this button and put it in your rss feed????

An RSS Feed is for a newsreader.

I have a feedly account for all of my feeds.

So basically any website that I would regularly check, if it has an RSS Feed I just add it to my feedly so that I have everything all in the one place. Plus it has an app for mobile/tablet too.

An RSS Feed is for a newsreader.

I have a feedly account for all of my feeds.

So basically any website that I would regularly check, if it has an RSS Feed I just add it to my feedly so that I have everything all in the one place. Plus it has an app for mobile/tablet too.

Sounds interesting. I'll have a look. Do we have a thread on feeds as we do with apps etc?

I don't think we do as tbh most places that you read news etc have them anyway.

There's a good bit when you login to it though that brings up different blogs etc based on a particular top.

For example I've got quite a few good "foodie" blogs setup on there now by being linked to it on there. :up:

I don't think we do as tbh most places that you read news etc have them anyway.

There's a good bit when you login to it though that brings up different blogs etc based on a particular top.

For example I've got quite a few good "foodie" blogs setup on there now by being linked to it on there. :up:

Cheers, I'll have a good look tonight :up:

What's everyone's favourite Christmas song then? I've just made this one up to sing during Jingle Bell Rock's bridge

"Ohh, kristallnacht time is the right time

to run the jews away!

Kristallnacht time ist der right time, to make der foreskin swipers say Oy Vey!"

I take no responsibility for the above.