General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Some good quips and one liners in this thread as well as Stevie's amazing selfie. I reckon Stevie could get his phone out, select 'camera', point it in a random direction, take a pic and he'd find a mirror conveniently placed to show some part of himself. It's a gift. :)

Some good quips and one liners in this thread as well as Stevie's amazing selfie. I reckon Stevie could get his phone out, select 'camera', point it in a random direction, take a pic and he'd find a mirror conveniently placed to show some part of himself. It's a gift. :)

:lol: Oz would have my life.

CT I didn't realise you were down to 11-11, good effort that to say the least. There's no way I'd ever go down to that like, I'd look like a rent boy and people would be buying me cups of bovril and asking me if I have any big issues to sell.

Anyone seen the video today on Sky News about the diver? Amazing.

These divers go looking on a trawler wreck 30 metres below the sea that killed 11 crew members 3 days earlier and a hand grabs one of them!!!!

The cook has spent several days in an air pocket.

Bet the diver fucking shat himself :lol:

they found the food he survived on...

Basmati rice
Baked beans
Box chopped toms
2 x bags birds eye carrots / sweetcorn
Onion
2 garlic cloves
Good shake curry powder
Lots of salt pepper & chili I flakes
Squirt Tom purée
Dash Worcester sauce
Chicken oxo in 400 ml hot water

Is there a modern solution to having loads of these stupid Tassimo packets taking up cupboard space! a4apa5y9.jpg

Get a real coffee machine.

(edit: THAT IS NOT ME VOLUNTEERING TO ASSIST YOU IN DOING SO)

BBC breakfast news are broadcasting from a hairdressers opposite the hospital right now. Some poor woman has had to get up at daft o'clock to pretend to get her hair done at 6.20am. Might pop in on my way home and wave :lol:

BBC breakfast news are broadcasting from a hairdressers opposite the hospital right now. Some poor woman has had to get up at daft o'clock to pretend to get her hair done at 6.20am. Might pop in on my way home and wave :lol:

Moony at the window!

" Here's looking at you kid "