General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Do people still put hobbies and interests on CVs?

Depends on the job I reckon, if it's the kind of thing where it might be a point of interest at the interview (say) then it's worth adding. Mind, I always mention Eurovision. Gets it out of the way rather than having to come out at a later date. :lol:

Depends on the job I reckon, if it's the kind of thing where it might be a point of interest at the interview (say) then it's worth adding. Mind, I always mention Eurovision. Gets it out of the way rather than having to come out at a later date. :lol:

Cheers I'll hoy something on there.

Don't forget to tell them you're a mod on here :lol:

:lol:

I agree with Meenz though, don't put that you "like going out with mates" or anything like that, but definitely mention the guitar teaching

Shorts it then.

Next question. Does size 32 waist equate to medium or short?

Make sure that you have a pair with underpant lining so that the boys are kept in the barracks.

I agree with Meenz though, don't put that you "like going out with mates" or anything like that, but definitely mention the guitar teaching

And ffs please do not state that you 'Can work independently or as part of a team'. It's such a pointless fucking sentence.

Shorts it then.

Next question. Does size 32 waist equate to medium or short?

No disrespect CT but am 6ft2 and just over 14 and a half stone, you're 5ft 7 and 14st, so how am I a 34 waist and you're a 32 waist???

And ffs please do not state that you 'Can work independently or as part of a team'. It's such a pointless fucking sentence.

It'd be nice to read an original CV once in a while.

I must get 20-30 a week, most of them, due to piss poor literacy, are binned after reading the opening sentence.

The ability to correctly spell the name of the person you are asking for work shouldn't be too much to ask, should it?

Sure I've told you beofre, but a mate of mine takes the top half of the pile of CVs and dumps them in the bin, because "Who the fuck wants to work with someone that's unlucky?"

Sure I've told you Beofre, but a mate of mine takes the top half of the pile of CVs and dumps them in the bin, because "Who the fuck wants to work with someone that's unlucky?"

Who is this Saxon chap you're addressing?