General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I truly don't understand anyone who can go to work without having a shower first.

I am the least vain person in the world but I will absolutely not go to work without washing my hair. I may not wear a scrap of make-up on but I will have clean hair!

You can't go to bed after a full day at work without having a shower first. :faint:

True, but how does that stop you having a shower in the morning too? Does it make you hair unmanageable or something?

How long do you spend in the shower like?

It's an extra 5 minutes at best.

I bet you're a sitter.

My shower's shit like, need to run it 5 mins before I get in.

But I'd much rather wash after a day at work personally. Do you sweat in bed or something?

We've already established standers are developmentally retarded and filthy buttered cheeked freaks.

A good once a week wash down is all you need.

Just like kids need a few ailments to build up resistance, too much cleanliness must be bad for you.

:lol:

CT just casting off his line with bait. Now he justs waits for a bite.

My shower's shit like, need to run it 5 mins before I get in.

But I'd much rather wash after a day at work personally. Do you sweat in bed or something?

We've already established standers are developmentally retarded and filthy buttered cheeked freaks.

:lol:

I also shower when I come in from work. Need to clean out the bum butter , innit?

Shower in the morning,

Whore's bath at lunchtime.

Soak in your own filth for an hour when you get home,

Quick rinse off before you got to bed so you don't dirty the bed sheets.

Anyone unhappy with that?

Edited by trophyshy

Shower in the morning,

Whore's bath at lunchtime.

Soak in your own filth for an hour when you get home,

Quick rinse off before you got to bed so you don't dirty the bed sheets.

Anyone unhappy with that?

You were lucky.

As opposed to a what? What kind of vermin goes to work before showering?

I truly don't understand anyone who can go to work without having a shower first.

I am the least vain person in the world but I will absolutely not go to work without washing my hair. I may not wear a scrap of make-up on but I will have clean hair!

Try working in construction or heavy engineering and not showering when you finish work. And once you're clean then, are you really going to have another shower less than 12 hours later before clocking on for another shift in what is quite often a shit tip?..

Edited by PaddockLad

It just depends on your job.

No-one digging roads or working in a hot kitchen is going to bother with a shower before work.

No-one sitting on their lazy arse at a computer all day drinking coffee is going to get suited up in a clean pressed shirt without a shower first.

I'm sure no-one is dirty.

Except CT, the one wash a week abhorrent tramp.

I can understand post work showers but the idea that another one the next morning is somehow hard work is mental - sounds like a return to the tin bath filled from kettles era.

As for trying to claim you're still fresh and clean after a night in bed - what about this summer's sweaty nights? What about sex/wanking?