General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I saw Tim Burgess supporting Stereophonics in Newcastle and he was decent, had a few charlatan's records as a kid too.

What is it with indie band drummer deaths? Phonics, Feeder, Charlatans...

Had to suffer the most boring bastard I've encountered for a long, long time this afternoon in a bar whilst waiting to go to the airport. He was a 50 year old tit and a West Brom fan, so shit was his patter that we had to leave early just to get away from him. (After only twenty minutes of him never shutting up he was asking for facebook info despite never having set eyes on the knob till then). After we'd escaped to the airport we ended up cracking on with a 94 year old former navigator of a Lancaster bomber called Albert who was by himself in a wheelchair, (He showed us a pic with his mates standing underneath the Lanc and it was him alright). Albert was also a West Brom fan by coincidence and was as interesting and funny as the former tit was uninteresting and unfunny. Albert said the biggest game of the season for him and the Baggies was when they used to play Newcastle United on a boxing day but he said 'your lot sometimes used to spoil it a bit'. I asked him what he meant and he said the fans that came down sometimes caused a bit of trouble as they were such heavy drinkers. I then asked him when this was and he said before the war in the late thirties! :lol: His craic was spot on, mind.

Albert was also a West Brom fan by coincidence and was as interesting and funny as the former tit was uninteresting and unfunny. Albert said the biggest game of the season for him and the Baggies was when they used to play Newcastle United on a boxing day but he said 'your lot sometimes used to spoil it a bit'. I asked him what he meant and he said the fans that came down sometimes caused a bit of trouble as they were such heavy drinkers. I then asked him when this was and he said before the war in the late thirties! :lol: His craic was spot on, mind.

:lol: geordie aggro

Appropro of absoloutely nothing other than being bored shitless with two hours to got of the second of my three twelve hour shifts this weekend, I'd just like to point out that Mo Farah is fuckin shite. Or, to be fair to the bloke, he's running in an abysmal era for long distance track running. His winning time in the 10k the other day was 27-21, a minute and four seconds slower than Kenenisa Bekele's world record, and would have only broken the world record in 1978. Similarly, his 5k time of 13-26 was one minute and 29 seconds slower than the time recorded by that man Bekele again, and 26 seconds behind David fuckin Moorcroft's 13-00 dead UK record, set in 1982.

So there you go, Mo Farah: he's fuckin shite :)

Appropro of absoloutely nothing other than being bored shitless with two hours to got of the second of my three twelve hour shifts this weekend, I'd just like to point out that Mo Farah is fuckin shite. Or, to be fair to the bloke, he's running in an abysmal era for long distance track running. His winning time in the 10k the other day was 27-21, a minute and four seconds slower than Kenenisa Bekele's world record, and would have only broken the world record in 1978. Similarly, his 5k time of 13-26 was one minute and 29 seconds slower than the time recorded by that man Bekele again, and 26 seconds behind David fuckin Moorcroft's 13-00 dead UK record, set in 1982.

So there you go, Mo Farah: he's fuckin shite :)

Slo Mo

Cbeebies- get it on now.

The Hoff is going to read the Bedtime Story.

:lol:

I sooo hope he's mullered

What the fuck is Robert Webb doing narrating the Winnie the Pooh books? Would you trust your kid with him?

The cousins birthday today and he's skint and a heavy smoker so I thought I'll get him 60 tabs. It's only two years since I chucked it, £24.75 for 60 tabs, I couldn't believe it. What a liberty, pleased I chucked it.

The cousins birthday today and he's skint and a heavy smoker so I thought I'll get him 60 tabs. It's only two years since I chucked it, £24.75 for 60 tabs, I couldn't believe it. What a liberty, pleased I chucked it.

same. i think we were on the verge of quitting at a similar time if my memory serves. i'm a year without smoking anything. feel loads better for it.

lad in work chucked his a few years back as well, says he's saving hundreds a month like now he's stopped.

I'd say he was on maybe 10 or more a day going by the amount he would go out for a smoke break, we've a student in here who does the same fuck knows how he affords it if that's the kind of cost.

If I was smoking 30 a day like I used to now, work it out, £12.50 a day, £87.50 a week, £350 every four weeks,£3500 every forty weeks, over four grand a year for a habit. Unbelievable. Wish I never started smoking years ago tbh, has literally not one benefit.