General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Not leaving me a lot of choice really with a partial ban anyway (which I guess was the intention).

To be honest, you've brought it on yourself. You act the contrary wind up merchant all the time, well this is the consequence.

At least you'll have more time for cleaning and turfing the dogs toilet.

:lol:

:lol: looks like it.

Well I guess that's it :( no point hanging around a football forum where you can't discuss football or where the alternative view of life warrants a ban (2013 ffs)

Anyway to the majority of good quality lads on lasses on here, all the best, it's been an enjoyable 5 years.

To the handful of precious ones who are so sensitive on the Internet, all the best.

But let's be clear, this is a ban not a flounce. A cowardly ban at that.

Btw, weigh in tonight was 13-4 lowest in years :)

:lol: looks like it.

Well I guess that's it :( no point hanging around a football forum where you can't discuss football or where the alternative view of life warrants a ban (2013 ffs)

Anyway to the majority of good quality lads on lasses on here, all the best, it's been an enjoyable 5 years.

To the handful of precious ones who are so sensitive on the Internet, all the best.

But let's be clear, this is a ban not a flounce. A cowardly ban at that.

Btw, weigh in tonight was 13-4 lowest in years :)

h118D0A26.gif

It is a flounce, by the way.