General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

The kind of girl you want so much it makes you sorry?

The kind of girl who puts you down when friends are there, you feel a fool?

coocoo kachoo?

Never mind all that crap, that weirdo in the background - where's the front of their face???

I slapped it clean off. Fool be talkin' smack

I say old chap! Have you been out in the midday sun?

Living too close to Brixton. I'm becoming ghetto-fied.

y'getmeh

I assume you got a pointless answer in the last round? I triumphed with "Cartoon Heroes". :lol:

Triple threat! Play Dead, Almost Unreal and Good Morning Sunshine. The fella talked us out of Cartoon Heroes because it was "too obvious". :lol:

Ah, you've got to know the game though. Tell your fella to suck my plums. Metaphorically, of course.

:lol:

Have you defected from The Chase?? :o

Noooo, just playing along at home! The Pointless application form is like the bloody phone book. :(

Had a right bad night with two of the kids. One up from around 1 - 3 with a bad belly and the little un up from 4.30 wide awake which resulted in me and him downstairs from 5.

Anyway while he was playing I filled time doing the usual, checking news, reviewing facebook etc.

I then went on Gumtree and started GENERAL browsing through all of the latest tyne & wear ads. These two made me laugh :)

http://www.gumtree.com/p/business-services/thai-tradition-thai-oil-massage-by-thai-women/1022338595

On the one above, scroll to last line.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/baby-for-sale/1022334671

Brighton & Hove binmen been on strike for a week. The city is absolutely disgusting, it's like an apocalyptic stinky nightmare, shite absolutely everywhere.

1001333_10151612313763700_801335342_n.jpg

1017338_10151612228603700_824184461_n.jpg

992844_10201203330062466_954144981_n.jpg

It usually takes them a week to catch up after Xmas day, and they're striking again next week so we will have an entire summer of filth I imagine.

The council is Green too, fucking spackers.

Edited by trophyshy