General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I fucking hate golf with a passion but it turns out I'm actually quite good at it. Won a putting competition when I was on holiday once and the prize was 6 hours free golf tuition with the professional golf instructor on the island. My then husband was happy to take it off my hands..

Haha! 6 hours man! I don't really like the game but endlessly hitting a ball as far as you can is quite therapeutic! I got 175 metres on my first go, so happy with that. occasionally it went in a strange line.

Newcastle disease, the most serious epizootic poultry disease in most Low-Income Food-Deficit Countries, occurs every year and kills on average 70 to 80% of the unvaccinated rural family poultry flocks.

Newcastle disease, the most serious epizootic poultry disease in most Low-Income Food-Deficit Countries, occurs every year and kills on average 70 to 80% of the unvaccinated rural family poultry flocks.

Read while eating egg on toast. Cheers :(

Some dumb arse rabbit ran under my car 1/2 an hour ago so I had to walk up the drive (it's really long with giant redwoods in a row on either side).

It's cold and pitch black so I've got a hoodie, a torch and a spade if I have to do the deed.

Turns out the rabbit is fine - just a glance. Nowt to suggest it's even badly hurt. However one of the neighbours was also arriving home in their car. They slowed up as they approached, saw me with my hoodie on with a spade slung over my shoulder in the pitch blackness and promptly speed off.

There's CCTV at the end of the drive so hopefully they won't be checking it for serial killers. Thank fuck I actually didn't have to kill the thing and have a blood-smeared spade for them to spot. :lol:

Then you've got a smaller drive!

We're on an estate that has a drive about 500-600 metres long. There are wild deer that frequent the woods on either side as well as the bloody rabbits. Thankfully no-one's ever hit one of them yet.

Then you've got a smaller drive!

We're on an estate that has a drive about 500-600 metres long. There are wild deer that frequent the woods on either side as well as the bloody rabbits. Thankfully no-one's ever hit one of them yet.

Like a singles bar?

Brock where are there Giant Redwoods in fuckin Berkshire? :lol:

They're wellingtonia trees come to think of it. We have an MP called John Redwood...

The type of tree is not important - shut up. :lol::blush2:

:lol: