General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I hadn't heard of it either tbh, I just thought I'd copy OLBG's Cheltenham Toilet Tips in their entirety. Last year their first eight selections came in, no such luck this year.

j0xqj5.jpg

Potential Returns

£197,467.49

Expectant. ;)

4 out of 8. Returned £54.34, not exactly the windfall I'd been wishing for but better than a kick in the teeth.

Edited by ewerk

4 out of 8. Returned £54.34, not exactly the windfall I'd been wishing for but better than a kick in the teeth.

Not bad given the odds on some of them.

2 out of 4 of my even money bets have come in so far. I'll be lucky to recoup my money.... And that's with Newcastle spaking it last minute.

Didn't she die?

Rebecca Loos?? She was on breakfast telly the other day saying she'd go off it if she found out her partner was having an affair. Nice girl.

Rebecca Loos?? She was on breakfast telly the other day saying she'd go off it if she found out her partner was having an affair. Nice girl.

Honestly? Our 1st mistake was allowing you lot to vote.

I've just been looking at the highest posters board on the forum because I note many of you have posted into the tens of thousands - which is impressive to say the least - and I note there is a guy called Hank at the top with 50,001. I'm assuming that's some sort of plant by the admins, but what was that about? He was only active for 3 days, so either he's made up somehow, or he's some sort of maniac.

I'm hoping it's the latter obviously.

I've just been looking at the highest posters board on the forum because I note many of you have posted into the tens of thousands - which is impressive to say the least - and I note there is a guy called Hank at the top with 50,001. I'm assuming that's some sort of plant by the admins, but what was that about? He was only active for 3 days, so either he's made up somehow, or he's some sort of maniac.

I'm hoping it's the latter obviously.

... um He died mate. :(