General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

The standers thinking they're normal man. :lol: Just cos mammy didn't tell you to stop standing so she could check you've been doesn't mean you had to keep doing it.

Edited by Gemmill

The path of the righteous stander is beset on all sides by the inequities of the sitters and the tyranny of evil wipers. Blessed is he who, in the name of correct arse wiping stance, shepherds the sitters away from their valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

But as soon as you stand up your cheeks close and you can't wipe effectively. Now I understand why we have to incise so many bum abscesses at work: clearly standers who leave a little bit behind. Dirty boys!

I had an abcess in my lower back (crevvy) once . Pilonidal cyst I think the tag is ?

Went up like half a golf ball and was absolute agony till the thing burst .

Was off work for a couple of weeks lying on me side on the settee !

Dear Dr Zeus . Torrid times .

Have shit ( feet planted at Ten to Two ).

Finish shit , feet stay as above.

Take bog roll, ( quilted,triple ply, school sandpaper, whatever floats your boat).*

Stand, whilst simultaneously leaning forward- arse cheeks remain strangers, no winkage of brown eye, crevasse suitably splayed in preparation of wiping activity. (Do not forget to briefly inspect the bowl. This is not negotiable)

Reach around/through and wipe arse/thighs/both depending on violence of expulsion.

Grab strides, stand upright, sort yourself, wash hands, leave, safe in the knowledge your balloon knot would get a Five Star hygiene ratting.

*for CT, substitute this with a rag on a stick.

On a side note it was nice to get a mention in 'that' other thread, people always remember the 'Armchair Pundit/Penis' bit but a rather more important thing is that I do indeed sit - standing is too much effort for such ineffective coverage :)

Have shit ( feet planted at Ten to Two ).

Finish shit , feet stay as above.

Take bog roll, ( quilted,triple ply, school sandpaper, whatever floats your boat).*

Stand, whilst simultaneously leaning forward- arse cheeks remain strangers, no winkage of brown eye, crevasse suitably splayed in preparation of wiping activity. (Do not forget to briefly inspect the bowl. This is not negotiable)

Reach around/through and wipe arse/thighs/both depending on violence of expulsion.

Grab strides, stand upright, sort yourself, wash hands, leave, safe in the knowledge your balloon knot would get a Five Star hygiene ratting.

*for CT, substitute this with a rag on a stick.

My 3 year-old wipes his bum like that :lol:

@MF you're the kind of tramp who's got stray little rolled-up bits of bogroll about the foot of your bog .

Little bits that look like the bodies of daddy long legs' that have been jettisoned from your primative technique .

Au contraire mon brave- it's all about the pressure applied.

( and you seem to know , with curious detail,an awful lot about these shitty roll ups. As that darts player would say " Are You, Experienced?"

:razz: