General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Only my first time and all that but it beggars the question why people, particularly with families, feel the need to battle the crowds in the aisles once a week. As I understand it next week I just press one button and it brings up my shopping list for me to add or detract from. Easy peasy. :)

Because some people prefer physical shopping (and packing). I actually like to inspect the fresh food I buy and make sure the date is long enough for my needs. Of all the weekly chores, I really don't mind it.

Question. Do you tip ?

I quite like nipping into the shops on the way home from work. I pass it on the way, and it means instead of doing a big shop where we ultimately buy shite we don't need or really want, I instead pick up the ingredients of what takes our fancy for tea. The big thing though is that my wife is a nightmare in the shops for taking ages so it's much quicker if I do it. And cheaper.

I think I'm turning soft, a couple of lads came to the door wanting money for a charity for blind people, and I felt proper guilty turning them down. Normally I just slam the door without even listening.

I think I'm turning soft, a couple of lads came to the door wanting money for a charity for blind people, and I felt proper guilty turning them down. Normally I just slam the door without even listening.

Oh aye, you big softie! :lol:.

:) Have you got yourself a new bag of gifs fish ?

I enjoyed a lot of your previous run of them.

Got a couple up me sleeve myself for as and when :)

tumblr_llle923rGn1qgztfyo1_500.gif

I go through phases :D