General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Not saying this is solely relating to Leazes but the worst part about this place is the vendettas people have against each other.

It's a mircale if you open a thread today without either LBT/J69/Stevie all having a pop at one another for no reason whatsoever. Would be brilliant if more debating took place rather than the often seen personal avuse directed at one another.

The only time I engage you in conversation on here is to reply to one of your semi regular unprovoked pops at me :lol:

The only time I engage you in conversation on here is to reply to one of your semi regular unprovoked pops at me :lol:

I never have a pop at you man. :lol:

I've said to you in the past you get a lot of unwarranted stick and I don't blame you for biting back, just meant sometimes if you didn't then threads wouldn't be derailed as those that are looking to get a rise out of you wouldn't so they might stop doing it.

Supposed to be going to my Housemate's boyfriend's birthday thing at this venue in London.

Dress Code & Door Policy:

• Fellas- make an effort - something more interesting than the straight-from-the-office suit please! Shoreditch chic can be anything from skinny jeans and a vintage tie, to a well-cut shirt and boutique brogues, or a cool tee print and sharp jacket. Just no sports trainers or scruffiness.
  • Ladies - glam up or glam down. The dancefloor does get busy though, so you may be refused entry if wearing open sandals/flip flops.
  • Quirky & outrageous always welcome!

The Hoxton Pony reserves the right to refuse entry based on dresscode with or without guest list.

Fuck. That. :lol:

How does one glam down? Did one of your alter-egos write this, Fish?

I didn't even see that bit. Jesus Christ.

Is sitting at home watching Match of the Day sufficiently "Glammed Down" do you think?

Don't have much of a problem with the clothes but somewhere with such a deliberately pretentious dress code sounds like a shite night anyway. The level of smug in the place would be fucking unbearable.

i've went out with the white shirt/skinny tie bit on the go, but going to a place that requires me to turn up like that is like my idea of hell.

lol i can't see anyone i consider a friend sending me an invite like that either, no one is that organised.

Thing is, it'll be after work so I'll be in no mood for the bullshit that comes along with these places anyway. Probably going to tell them I had to stay late at work and that I'm really sorry. All of that between bites of a Fish and Chip supper :good:

Well, there's no fucking way I'm going now. Said housemate got in at 4 this morning, clattered about the house with a few of his mates meaning I got 3 and a bit hours kip before a 12hr shift.

Not a happy Fish and unsuspecting people may feel my wrath today.

angry.gif

Why do angry Muslims go nuts with burning flags and why do Americans give a massive shit about it. Burn flags all you want, just fuck off killing innocent diplomats you pricks.

I think the world is missing an important voice