General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

You carry a handkerchief? Eerghh, you blow mucus and germs into it, wrap it up and PUT IT BACK IN YOUR POCKET with your phone and keys?! Scruff!

Use tissues, dispose of and wash your hands! :P

Don't like paper tissues. The hanky is usually alone in its own pocket and would get replaced on a heavy use day.

Don't like paper tissues. The hanky is usually alone in its own pocket and would get replaced on a heavy use day.

Still minging! Imagine the germs inside that pocket where you keep dipping your hands in and out and then touch stuff!

Speaking of minging I've just found my son biting his own toenails. Honestly man...

Eating cheese, mainly.

We've had a friend visiting since Saturday, so although I've managed to get to the gym twice in that time, I've also eaten and drunk my body weight in unhealthy things. And that on the back of consecutive nights of drinking with the Fish. If anyone sees a spare liver on eBay, let me know.

Eating cheese, mainly.

We've had a friend visiting since Saturday, so although I've managed to get to the gym twice in that time, I've also eaten and drunk my body weight in unhealthy things. And that on the back of consecutive nights of drinking with the Fish. If anyone sees a spare liver on eBay, let me know.

I only stopped drinking yesterday, I'm genuinely feeling the effects of a heavy week of boozing and I'm quite looking forward to the next 6 nights where I can't drink at all because I'm working nights.

Eating cheese, mainly.

Is that drinking with or because of the Fish?

Just walking back from dropping my Daughter, Annie, at school. Ahead of me is a mother with two kids a boy and a girl.

" Albrecht! Stop it ! Let Leonardo play on his scooter!"

Aye, Leonardo for the Boy, Albrecht (!) for the girl! :lol:

Child abuse that. :rolleyes:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19499157

Poor little mite! Only 4 too.

How the hell did they not find her for eight hours?

Bizarrely, i was meant to be traveling to Annecy today for a meeting. Got to look after the little one as mam is away on business so couldnt go.

Horrible incident and there is either something strange behind it or it is just random, which is unbearable to think about.